RCT3 for Mac Graphic Problems (Some one pleease help mee!!!)

I was playing my RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 game for Macintosh, I changed the visual graphics by going to the options box, and switching the Aggressive z-Bias to on. Now when I load the game, I am unable to see what I am doing. Is there a way to fix this problem?
same as i said on atari community
I am not a mac user so I can not help you really. But hav you tryed this. Uninstall the game then install the game again. Always work on my windows comuter when rct3 stops working. Might not work. I am just guessing.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
as i said try take Aggresive z-bias off first
The Same thing i said too, I cant c n e thing when i play the game
Gamesonline Wrote:I am not a mac user so I can not help you really. But hav you tryed this. Uninstall the game then install the game again. Always work on my windows comuter when rct3 stops working. Might not work. I am just guessing.

Yea but on Macs, you can't just uninstall a game and reinstall it. Some files and options won't reset themselves
Britn Wrote:Yea but on Macs, you can't just uninstall a game and reinstall it. Some files and options won't reset themselves

Don't know much infomation on macs. But I tryed.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
thanx n e way
i dont know if theres a way to find this on macs find the options.txt file that u would edit stuff like options.txt "cheats" and look for somthing resembling Aggressive Z-bias and change the 1 to 0 ; 1 meaning on 0 meaning off hope that helps
Yea. It did help a little. But the Aggressive Z-Bias mustn't be the problem. Something else is messing it up. This has happened before. Lemme check it out.

Thanx