It's Just Me

Hi everyone, I just recently got back into RCT3. I played it a lot when it first came out, sandbox only, but then stopped playing after a while. I got pretty sick last week and needed something to fill up my time so I started playing again and went through and tycooned all the scenarios. After that I started working on and actually finished my own custom scenario and now I'm in the process of getting a hold of the expansion packs (just got Wild last night, need to find Soaked somewhere) so I can play out those scenarios and start working on a quality park. I hope this community stays active and alive as I have a reborn obsession with RCT3 and I'd like to see good custom content exchange. Smile
good to see u back into rct3 i couldent get rct3 soaked (out of stock every where or not even stocked) i orderd from a shop but ma mums all over the place looking for a copy for me got wild firsy too Smile
Welcome to the land of Fish, Monkeys, Junkies, Scottish people, Creators of Masterpeices, online game players + many more...

(don't worry all of those '+ many more' people, as I will eventually have a category for everybody)
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Nuclear Fish Wrote:Welcome to the land of Fish, Monkeys, Junkies, Scottish people, Creators of Masterpeices, online game players + many more...

(don't worry all of those '+ many more' people, as I will eventually have a category for everybody)

lol i quess am in the category for the Scottish people Smile
Dam, no catagory for me :P I'll make one, just call me Xtreme!

And welcome to the forums Ryvvn.
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Welcome to RCT3X Ryvvn! Enjoy your stay Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
Well Tikitiki can be in the dodgy aztec God statue group.

Welcome to RCT3X

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
So then... Welcome (again) to the land of Fish, Monkeys, Junkies, Scottish people, Creators of Masterpeices, online game players, Xtreme people, dodgy Aztec God statues + many more...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
You forgot dead badgers.

And Wombats!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Welcome to rct3x
[Image: jag100banner.gif]