Any chance for a compiled list?

[I posted this in the Atari forums but I think it would be just as useful here so I'm just copying and pasting my post]

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb or ignorant question. I was just wondering if any of you regulars could possibly compile a list for a new sticky thread consisting of completed parks up for download? Kind of like the list that is in the Custom Scenery forum. It's just that I'm not able to come here often or for extended periods of time but I would love to get a chance to try out all those parks that people have made since the game first came out, especially now that I finally got a hold of Wild and Soaked. It just seems to me that like 95% of the threads I've actually had a chance to check and read through so far are either for work in progress parks or parks that have been totally abandoned. It's really hard for a casual forum browser to find parks. I do want to get involved in the community and I'm not just looking to leech, it's just that my time is limited and I still have all those custom scenery packs to hunt down and I want to experience other people's parks to get a better understanding of what makes a truly great park. So, anyway, I would just think it would be a great idea if someone could possibly take, obviously someone who spends a ton of time in this forum already, to compile a list of parks with actual downloads only into a list to sticky at the top of this forum. Thanks in advance to anyone who would even consider doing this. I know it's a tall order to fill but I'm sure many people would appreciate it.

EDIT: Also, just wanted to apologize in case this shouldn't be in this thread. I wasn't sure if I should put it here or like General Discussion but since I'm specifically asking about a Park list of parks from this specific forum I thought it might be okay.