Hi Everyone

Hiya everybody, I found the forum from the official site after I visited that to try and find some answers to probs I was having with the game. I live in Grimsby in the UK with my 6 dogs and a pet hedgehog lol. I love the RCT games and am thoroughly enjoying RCT3 for the umpteenth time lol having just re-installed it on my laptop Smile

Wendy

Edited to ask Whats with the cash for posts thing?
Quote:Edited to ask Whats with the cash for posts thing?

Erm the posts thing is a way of earning "Cash" for every time you post so every character you get .1 of a cash. Then you can buy things from Tiktiki such as having your own personal forum. I do PM me if you want to enter, we could do with a gril in there the testosterone is killing Tikitiki.

Did I say grill I meant Girl. Anyway I'll introduce myelf, my name is Dr Drayton Monkey of the University of Bert and Ernie. I'm a very keen explosives user and like womabts. Welcome to the land of weird people and freaks...........and what ever you want to count Nuclear Fish as!

Smile :wink:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Hi Fallen-Angel enjoy rct3.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Welcome to the land of Fish, Monkeys, Junkies, Scottish people who post too much, Creators of Masterpeices, Online Game players, Sonic Fans, Dodgy Aztec God Statues, people obsessed with writing their name on Stealth, Simpsons Fans and many more... (anyone included in the 'many more' category: post here, somewhere or anywhere any interesting category names you have. I'm still trying to think of ones for RCT3X, Beelitz, Soakemaster, etc.)

And why have those weird ad thingys appeared under every first post in every thread?
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
the weird ads are probaly put there by rct3x or tikitiki because if you click them they probaly get like 15 pence or somthing and that means they can make money which they could put towards a better host or pay the domain charge monthly or yearly or what ever there on

anyways back to subject

welcome to the forums fallen-angel have fun whats it like to have 6 dogs :-0 my mum wont let me have 1 never mind 6 have fun playing rct3 and the expanision packs
Fallen-Angel Wrote:a pet hedgehog lol

OMG you like heagehogs :shock:

O ummm hello welcome to RCT3x Smile

[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Quote:(anyone included in the 'many more' category: post here, somewhere or anywhere any interesting category names you have. I'm still trying to think of ones for RCT3X, Beelitz, Soakemaster, etc.)

I think RCT3X can be in the llama category afetr seeing his holiday photos! Anyway welcome to RCT3X Smile

:!:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
lol, yes DraytonMonkey. Toooo Much testosterone lol. Also, yes, I put the ads under there, as we get paid for them. I'm hoping to make enough money per-month so we can upgrade to dedicated hosting. We're already earning about 1.50-4$ per day, so hopefully this'll boost up the income some more, and perhaps we'll find some decent, and cheap dedicating hosting package.

Anyway, Welcome to RCT3X Fallen-Angel. Enjoy your stay! Smile

Cheers
[Image: 7.jpg]
Welcome to RCT3X!
Greetings from the G-Man......enjoy your stay!!