RCT+Mac - Error trying to instal game

Hello ya'll!
I am in desperate need of some help. I googled a bit for some info and came across this forum. Hope you guys can help me out!

I bought RCT3 for Mac a while ago. Everything worked fine , but than , suddenly , it stopped working. Baiscly , everytime i want to run RCT3 , i put the disc in my mac , i click on the RCT3 Icon , i get a pop up saying " An onrecoverable error has occured , and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 cannot continue "

So , i uninstalled and delete everything so i could re instal the whole game.
I put in the disc , i click on the folder , i drag the RCT3 Icon into my HD , there is a pop up saying " copying " i double click on the RCT3 Icon....and i get the same message again and again and again....!!! " An onrecoverable error has occured , and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 cannot continue "

Now , i bought the game in NYC but i live in Amsterdam...recently i had to chance my DVD settings for the region code....could that have anything to do with it...?!

Hope you guys can help me out , thanks so much! I'm really sad because i love this game so much !!!

Cheers !!

Piku
change the DVD settings back to the original regian and try playing rct3 again
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Thnx for youre reply.
However , i am such an idiot.
I just did something wrong myself and it was so simple that i didn't see it.
I only dragged the RCT icon onto my HD and not the whole folder. So stupid...ah well , i had a very long busy week. Blame it on a lack of sleep Eekops:
Anyways thnx , and sorry again for my stupidness! I feel so clumsy!
Love the site btw , really inspiring to see all youre work!
So that means it is solved?
Yeah...sorryEekops:
kk then i shall lock and say it is solved :P

Also have fun posting as i can see your a new user Smile