Cliffton park

[Image: Banner.jpg]

Welcome to 1990 here the theme park industry is finally getting off it's feet. The world is a great place to live in and many peeps are flocking to Cliffton Park. This year is a special year though the park have finally managed to find a sucessful owner that will invest in the park and add new and interesting rides.

Here's a little bit of history about the park,

1962, a large quarry surrounds the area of Cliffton and many workers are happy with their working conditions, this was the last year that Quarry Co. were managing the park and before them it was Victors and Sons.

1963, Quarry Co decided to see the land back to it's original owners, Victors and Sons, the Victor Family thne bought back the land and business and make a few changes.

1973, workers go on strike after their wages were slashed as the Victor Family bought new heavy machinary.

1975, All of the wokers are made redundant as the Victor Family has gone bankrupt, and they had to sell the land.

1985, ten years had passed and no one was interested with the land, until a new company "DM Productions" bought the land.

1986, work begins on a new theme park called Cliffton Park. The first ride to be added was the Crazy Golf which proved a hit when the park opened in 1990.

Pics to follow......

Smile

Those of you paying attention will notice that I haven't made this post in Blue, as I've decided that all updates should be done in brown, and any of my comments or feedback will be done in BLUE!
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
NOTICE

Please bare in mind that so far I have only used RCT3 and NO expansions or custom scenery, therefore I will make this version availiable for download Now! If you want to download then please do, the link will be at the bottom of my post!

A few shots from the Opening day

[Image: 1.jpg]

Hyped was attracting a very long queue and many peeps were waiting for up to 3 hours just to ride, the station was packed to the rafters with peeps wanting to ride so the ride operators decided that it would only be fair to operate 3 trains!

[Image: 8.jpg]

It's a great ride, many of the European Coaster Fanatics were really pleased with the ride and the ERT given to all peeps at the end of the day due to the long queues!

[Image: 2.jpg]

The Rockin' Tub, a small ride from Zamperla, was really popular with many guests altough they were upset that the ride was only given a short cycle!

[Image: 3.jpg]

This is the park's second Zamperla ride, which was delivered in 1991, when there were still builders on site! Not to matter though everyone loves this ride especially on a hot day!

[Image: 4.jpg]

Here you can see it's great layout and the station before it was given it's bug theming!

[Image: 5.jpg]

Here are a few of the Great European Coaster Fanatics. Altough they were quite upset when we said that the person in the front looks like Jon Wardley!

[Image: 6.jpg]

Another small ride, a nice merry go ound really does make you feel all warm inside....or is it just me?

[Image: 7.jpg]

Like we said there sure is a great course at Cliffton!

Continued in my next post!
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
The Park: Continued!

[Image: 9.jpg]

There sure is some great entertainment with the circus!

[Image: 10.jpg]

A couple of ex-fair rides, that are very popular, although the park say that they aren't permanent!

[Image: 11.jpg]

What Drayton Monkey Park would be complete without one?

[Image: Overview.jpg]

Right a few things I should point out about the overview, I haven't shown you slose up pictures of the spiral coaster, yet due to my copy of photoshop acting up BUT I will make an effort to get one done for tomorrow.......ish!

There is also a go karts which is not mentioned as I said my photoshop is acting up Frown

Download!

Click here to download!
Looks nice. basic but good.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true