Maverick..New for Cedar Point 2007

I have to say, it's a really nice coaster. I'd love to go ride it, but I don't live close to the park. It should be a nice addition to the park.
Wish I lived nearby. I'd like a taste of that in-line barrel roll. What a blitz!
This ride looks awesome! I wish I lived in the US so I could go on it next year.
[Image: pin142.jpg]
[Image: d34thstrik3.png]
/\ Yeah, same her, rides in the Uk never seem to have the thrills of the american ones.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Don't know if you've seen the new construction photos, posted 10/21/06 Nice track pics!
Ok, this is finally open!

They had to remove the 360 heartline though, as it pulled very high G's coming out of a sharp corner after a launch! A 'S' bend now stands where the heartline roll was meant to be.

Anyway, it seems to have some good write ups already. If you find any pics of it, post in here Smile
NOOO!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to Michigan's Adventure (a theme park owned by Cedar Point) and Going to buy a season pass(it also allows me to go to Cedar Point), but now I'm sad that they took the heartline roll out:cry:. Anyways Cedar Point is Cool still with Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Mantis, Raptot, Magnum XL-200, etc., etc.
Current projects:

Christmas Land - 50%   (A festive Christmas themed park)
Unnamed project (or Area 51) - 5% (Top secret Government testing facility)
Other Projects: TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
Ya, I really wanna ride it, but I have school to worry about Frown

Ahh well. Next year maybe I might ride it! Here's a link at Maverick's POV:::

http://youtube.com/watch?v=STfzPTXRa0w

Boy I can't wait!
(Sep 8, 2006, 02:41 PM)G-Force Junkie Wrote: Have any of yous look at this baby, its Cedar Points 17th Coaster and boy does it pack a punch, its similar to a Hershey Stormrunner....it has a 100ft drop with heartline rolls and sorts and a launch point midway, in a tunnel!!!......im going there next June, and ill be one of the lucky few to ride it.

I ride it every time i go to Cedar Point.The ride is awesome.BiggrinWink[/font]
(Sep 18, 2006, 05:01 PM)wolfman Wrote: Wish I lived nearby. I'd like a taste of that in-line barrel roll. What a blitz!
It's the best part of the ride.Wink