Cambria Amusement Park | Nov. 18th

If you've never heard of the Cambria Amusement Park, then check out this thread.

That's right, the Cambria Amusement Park is back! Now that the Battle of the Forums are pretty much done, I got back to work on Cambria today. I've finished some work around the park, including the Alpine Shops. So here you go, the first update in over two months!

[Image: 01sd7.jpg]
^ After a lot of construction, the shops in Sestriere are now finished!

[Image: 02yd9.jpg]
^Now that shyguy's Alpine Pack 3 is out, I've gone around and added some new scenery, including this window box.

[Image: 03fn9.jpg]
^In addition to shyguy's pack, Vodhin and Lucky Girls packs have come out. So now, Sestriere has new fences and even some fallen trees.

[Image: 04cw6.jpg]
^Flying on over to the other side of the park, the transfer track for the launch coaster is finished.

[Image: 05gz6.jpg]
^To end the day, a nice shot of the shops at Sestriere right around closing time.

Thanks for checking out this update. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting updates because I don't have much time for RCT3 anymore. But I will try and make as much progress on the park as possible.
Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks.
One of the best parks I have ever seen on these forums.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
That looks very scenic.....where did you get them basket plants which are placed under high windows?(in shot 2)
G-Force Junkie Wrote:That looks very scenic.....where did you get them basket plants which are placed under high windows?(in shot 2)

Zonga Wrote:^Now that shyguy's Alpine Pack 3 is out, I've gone around and added some new scenery, including this window box.

That looks great, with all of the use of custom scenery I'm guessing it lags a little?

:grin:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
The park runs fine if you aren't building a coaster, then it is lag infested. On a side note, these forums are resizing my images making them quite fuzzy.
The fourums do that. Gr8 so far!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Zonga Wrote:On a side note, these forums are resizing my images making them quite fuzzy.

If you click on the images they will go full size.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Another update? Maybe?
Well, a lot of progress has been made at Cambria, but I sadly haven't been posting here much. Sorry. But hopefully the following will make it up to you guys!!!

The video you are about to see contains ultra real scenes that will make you feel as if you're really there, use caution while viewing.

Cambria Revealed
WOW! Thats good well done Zonga! It's not often we see this quality from new members...