Hello from another new member

Oh dear
Hiya Savage, I have employed myself to stop Draytonmonkey stealing threads, though as you've seen, I'm not too good... must keep practicing...
Show some of your rides you've created, we would love to see them!
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
GOOD GOD! XD Drayton, you get funnier everytime, I swear!

And "ahem"

WELCOME! 8D
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
Thanks, this seems to be quite a friendly community.

I downloaded a patch for this game (no expansions) that caused me to go from it being an extreme challenge to get Entrepreneur to it now being a breeze to get Tycoon. The added features to see a summary list of everyone's thoughts and how the rating is calculated help, but those aren't what help most. People go on rides a ton more than they used to. Now it's really easy to make money. 8D

So yeah, I don't know how long my interest will last since I can't seem to find a sweet spot for the difficulty. Designing coasters is still fun. I don't usually landscape or place scenery unless things are looking really drab or I have nothing else to do; I'm not much of a park designer.

*Deep breath* Self-indulged blathering complete.
You can always try your hand at scenery and whatnot Smile

Oh and yes, I think we are quite a friendly community :balloon:
Quote:Oh and yes, I think we are quite a friendly community

Except me! Tongue

Quote:I have employed myself to stop Draytonmonkey stealing threads, though as you've seen, I'm not too good

I'd of used the word awful!

Quote:Drayton, you get funnier everytime

Yeah and I drink more tea as well...I have no idea why I decided to quote that but it was flattering so I did!
[Image: newsig.gif]
Hiya Savage, a word of advice - landscaping and scenery is essential. If you want a tip - dig a hole and put the ride in there, maybe a small lake in the bottom. Then just put trees and things around the edges. That's what I do and I'm not very good at that sort of thing either! (in fact, I'm not much good at anything to do with parks, except for the music bits).
If you really don't want to add scenery and stuff, try an underground one (you need an expansion pack for that though) or make an indoor coaster. Both of these are popular!
Hope that helped-
Oblivion.
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
Oh, I know. Sandbox parks aren't any good unless they have a good amount of landscaping and scenery. The coasters I make are either in the coaster editor or in scenarios, and I don't save the latter. I just like to save the designs. I'm not making any parks.
My fault, skipped over this thread. I'm Chickenselects3, the guy who likes to watch as Belloman is tormented. Welcome to RCTgo!!!
Quote:My fault, skipped over this thread. I'm Chickenselects3, the guy who likes to watch as Belloman is tormented. Welcome to RCTgo!!!

Now are you suggesting that I torment Belloman?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]