Wild Stallion Midway.

I the coaster supports
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
There is still no sign of track anywhere on the site. Allot of framework has gone up in the past few days for what looks like the station building and another building just before the first hill.

Frame work round a soon to be section of the track, it is unkown weather this will be coverd or not.
[Image: wild14yy3.jpg]

Most of the supports seem to be in place, It must mean that there ready for the track anytime now.
[Image: wild16ya7.jpg]

Another veiw at the newly placed supports.
[Image: wild15wl0.jpg]

Overview of the construction so far.
[Image: wild17bc1.jpg]

More updates soon
Comments allways welcome

Shaun
SA Productions
As we are no longer aloud on the site we have had to follow the construction of this coaster at a distance. The biggist development is that there is now track on site and one half of the first drop seems to be complete. We can also confirm that the Wild Stallion will be a launched Coaster. It is still unknown what type of cars will be used and what the full layout of the track will be.

Heres the Pictures.....

Looking at the whole site.
[Image: wild18ev5.jpg]

The track can be seen on site.
[Image: wild19lq8.jpg]

Looking at the new track onsite waiting to be placed.
[Image: wild20pw1.jpg]

The first completed bit of track can be seen.
[Image: wild21re5.jpg]

More updates soon, Comments allways welcome

Shaun
SA Productions
Looking good, I like the use of the custom scenery.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Once again I the coaster supports you have used.
thanks for the comments guys
This is all nice but when do we see some more of the rollercoaster, and the scenery which I think will be amazing.
Soon, Im currently having a problem with photoshop and posting the screens without the backgrounds and logos ect wouldnt look right after spending so much time doing it like that.
Okay The track is starting to take shape and the layout is starting to become clear. Both a large loop after the first drop and the last turn before the brake run to the station has been placed. There has also been allot of building progress on the station and what appears to be a maintinance building for the coaster cars, It has also been confirmed that the cars have allready arived on site and have allready been placed in the building and will not be viewed untill the coasters launch, However it has been confirmed that we will get access to the site to take exsclusive pictures in the next week or so.....

The large loop can be seen in this picture.
[Image: wild22os7.jpg]

The construction on buildings is taking shape.
[Image: wild23uf2.jpg]

Looking down at what will be the main entrance to this area.
[Image: wild24hq9.jpg]

A closer look.
[Image: wild25dg0.jpg]

Comments and suggestions allways welcome,
Updates soon.

Shaun
SA Productions.
Really good! Love the constructiony stuff! Watching and waiting for another update!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg