Hey everyone,

Tycoonaholic here. Can you believe I have had RCT3 over a year now. Never played it. So i got my stuff together and went out and bought Soaked & Wild also. Just getting stuck into it. Looking around at tutorials and things first and checking what everyone else has to offer.
So will constantly be showing you all my stuff - take it easy on me it will only be beginner stuff. Right now im in the middle of making my first rollercoaster. Will post in the relevant section when done. Anyhow see ye all later.

Tycoonaholic
Welcome to RCT3X Tycoonaholic, please enjoy this complementary mongoose from the staff and memebrs of RCT3X!

[Image: mongoose.jpg]

Bloody hell, that's one evil mongoose!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Hey Smile

Welcome to RCT3X. Look forward to seeing your creations!
Welcome to RCT3X tycoonaholic Smile Enjoy your stay!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Welcome to rct3x tycoonaholic
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Greetings from the G-Man, hope you enjoy the game as much as us guys have for the past few years.....keep us posted!!
Thanks everyone. Have created a rollercoaster which is pretty crap but its still a coaster where i have learned to use the features of building one. Where do i post my video ?
Welcome to RCT3X!
Do you have a direct link to the video, or are you wanting to upload it?

If you want to upload it, use Google Video or Youtube or also look into rapidshare
i signed up with Esnips. It gives 1gb free web hosting. I'll put it up there and will post it.
What section do i put it in

Thanks