signature banner

wasn't sure where to put this so put i put it here. anyway, i made a new (468x60) banner (not much) for my signature. i'm going to upload it to imageshack. will it show up in my posts if i upload it to imageshack? i'd think so, but i wanted to be sure.
[Image: rctamircasigbb7.th.jpg]
Yep, it should.
Belloman Wrote:Yep, it should.

it's not showing in the above post. will it show up in my next post? i already uploaded it and went to my my user cp and edited my signature.
You didn't have your signature activated in that post. To activate your signature in all of your posts, go to your User CP, click on Change Signature, select "Enable my signature in all of my posts." and then click "Update Signature."
Belloman Wrote:You didn't have your signature activated in that post. To activate your signature in all of your posts, go to your User CP, click on Change Signature, select "Enable my signature in all of my posts." and then click "Update Signature."

thanks. i'll do that now.
My new signature:
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Dang, that's the biggeset bump I've ever seen. 9 YEARS.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
yeah really, but NieSch I have to say I LOVE it, how did you do it though?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Apr 4, 2015, 11:25 PM)Blu Wrote: Dang, that's the biggeset bump I've ever seen. 9 YEARS.

I didn't bump the topic; someone must have deleted his post. (It actually said "ask Blu if you want a great banner", something like that.)

@naveisawesome: Thanks! I used the 8 cars trainer. ("Add custom message" option.)
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(Apr 5, 2015, 03:13 AM)NieSch Wrote: @naveisawesome: Thanks! I used the 8 cars trainer. ("Add custom message" option.)
So Niesch knows how to use the 8cars-trainer. You should use it for your designs, too Wink.

It's funny, so i like it. It fits perfectly to your avatar and your "has bought a balloon".

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]