steel works set

i have got the steel works set, and using the support killer but when i delete supports where ive click on the sqaure it comes up all shaded? it is not a very importtant problem but it can be very:x please can someone tell me how to get rid of the shady part? thanks Jack
Thats strange, never encountered that problem before....what i do sometimes is go to options select the LOD options, and then put the SUPPORTS bar to zero(so they dissapear altogether)
I really hope JCAT comes up with an updated Steelworks soon....
that would be nice:grin:
This problem is realy starting to anoy me as i cannot put any custom supports on my rides, if anyone has any ideas on what i can do plese can you tell me? anyway i got some pics of wat it is like (before and after)
Heres Before:
[Image: 4cjrokk.jpg]
after:
[Image: 34dh9oy.jpg]
nptice its shaded where the support had been deleted,
Thanks,
Jack
Theres always a problem with this. At the moment there is no update to the CS pack which could resolve the problem. Sorry Frown
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Well, you could turn off the shadows (it would make the game run better) or you could bury the support killers under the ground if you like the shadows.
I also need help because I have steelworks downloaded bu I dont have the file 'rollercoastertycoon®3.What do I do.I tride uninstaling and then reinstaling the game but that will not work