site is kool

i like the site, but the rct3 files keep crashing my game.
Right, can you please explain how the files are making your PC crash. Perhaps by telling us we can actually help you instead of laughing at you for poor grammar and putting this thread in the wrong forum: Problems with RCT3, go in the RCT3 help forum. Hopefully a moderatopr will see sense.....and move this.

Also your topic title seems vaque: perhaps saying "Problems with downloaded files" would have been a better title.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Moved, Please try and post in the appropriate section
Please explain more
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
DraytonMonkey Wrote:
Shaun Allsop Wrote:I'm not being funny Drayton but your flaming other people is starting to get on my nerves a bit. Id say next time you want to have a laugh at somebody's grammar, Check your own first.

As Regards to the files crashing your game, if the file downloaded say for a park came with both the dat and bak files, try placing both of them in in the my documents/start new scenarios folder. I rember deleting a bak file for a park file and it would crash rct if i tried to load the park.

Grammar is fun kiddies,anyway I try to always spell check my posts, but beacuse of the speed I type and reply at I sometimes over look it. I wouldn't call my posts flmaing just, advisory really, as I hate to trundle through pages of crap just to get to discussion! But atleast none of my posts are text language, poor spelling yes; text language no.

Smile

drayton, parks are fine, i meant the fireworks and laser effects, and not my pc, RCT3 crashes.
DraytonMonkey Wrote:
Shaun Allsop Wrote:I'm not being funny Drayton but your flaming other people is starting to get on my nerves a bit. Id say next time you want to have a laugh at somebody's grammar, Check your own first.

As Regards to the files crashing your game, if the file downloaded say for a park came with both the dat and bak files, try placing both of them in in the my documents/start new scenarios folder. I rember deleting a bak file for a park file and it would crash rct if i tried to load the park.

Grammar is fun kiddies,anyway I try to always spell check my posts, but beacuse of the speed I type and reply at I sometimes over look it. I wouldn't call my posts flmaing just, advisory really, as I hate to trundle through pages of crap just to get to discussion! But atleast none of my posts are text language, poor spelling yes; text language no.

Smile

Please Try and keep on Subject :huh:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure you put things in the right folders. Custom Fireworks in The Firework Effects folder, and lasers in the Laser effects.

Smile
[Image: 2v2d0uv.png]
PLEASE just stay on topic anymore of this and this thread will be closed. your postes have been unapproved and marked.
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
A warning to all. However Grammar is important to use, lets not fret over it, and not make this forum another Atari Community where everywhere you go you'll find on the next post down, "omg you spelt this and that wrong, so therefore you must be a noob."
[Image: 7.jpg]