Kill the person above you (FORUM GAME)

As the title says, kill the person above you
While Cooleio321 is soundly sleeping, Nhimrod creeps up to his house with evil intent. It's about 8:00am in the morning and Cooleio321 is abrubptly woken up the sound of a steady rapping on his door. Throwing on some pajamas Colleio walks to the front door and much to his surprise is greeted by his friendly neighborhood Krispy Kreme delivery man. His hunger for the creme filled chocolate covered slice of heaven is too great and before he knows it Cooleio is snarfing down all 6 of the donuts. Little does he realize he has just swallowed a small capsule containing a remote control detonator as well as several quarts of tasteless, odorless liquid explosives.
Nhimrod casually walks down the sidewalk greeting the morning runners. From his pocket he pulls out a small device that looks much like a pen. In fact, it is a pen except for the fact that the ink has been removed, replaced by a remote control device and a switch. Flicking the switch, Nhimrod is greeted to the sound of a small explosion, and with that, he walks merrily on his way!

-Nhimrod

(Hope that was interesting enough for yall!)
Although this can be interprited as a joke and a laugh, I dont think it is really suitable with some things which have been hapining recently.

Its not your fault Nhimrod, I had never come across this thread until you posted in it.

I am going to lock this, and hide it within a few days

Cheers