Battle of the Forums 2007

[Image: botflogokf5.png]

Some of you may remember Battle of the Forums from last year, the competition held at the Atari forums where five teams worked each week to build different parks. I'm pleased to say it's back this year, and much better organised.

The thread with all the details can be found here:
announcehttp://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586937

The main competition is at Atari, but we may as well give people here the chance to take part as well. If you have an Atari account, it would be better to post there, but if you don't, just sign up here instead. Do so in the way it says in Atari thread.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you taking part.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Sounds good!

Hopefully RCT3X can get a team together. I am busy with exams but I might join in Smile
I understand its been happening for 2 - 3 days now fishman......So hows it all coming along?I would of loved to of signed up, but i just dont think i would have the time, Ive had so much to do of late.Its also good to see you and Shaun fronting 2 of the 5 teams, youre 2 of the best designers we have on RCT3X, not sure about the others!!
Update:

After a harsh Drafting proccess, we as captins have got our teams. If its ok with RCT3x we will update this thread with the progress. And also if nuke doesnt mind as he started the thread. At the moment the teams bye's are being arranged and one team is currently thinking of the first challenge requirments. The teams are as follows:

[Image: teamsuz1ji4.jpg]

Sorry nuke nicked your image lol
Looking good, and superbly organised this time.....just make sure this one goes to the very end......
The first challenges have been submited:

Team Creations Vs Third Eye Designs

Roller Tosters Vs Impropable Belfry

Get Voting