50 Legends of RCT3

Ive always wondered about this one, who are the 50 Alltime Legends of RCT3, now i mean park designers, custom scenery designers etc: Who have took the game to new levels of creativity and Ingenuity.Now what i propose is for each peep to post 2 Nominees and give their reasons why.They can be anyone from any of the numerous Forums that are about whether it be Atari Forums, RCT3X, RCT3go etc: Theres no time limit on this, and i will be going out of my way to keep this thread active.....and remember that this isnt a competition, its just something i need to find out....and after we have 50, who knows.....maybe an alltime greatest POLL.
So heres my two Nominees:

1.Shyguy.....For the extraordinary work he has produced, and the buildings in-particular.
2.Nuclear Fish.....A regular on Atari/RCT3X Forums, whose work has unbelievable scope to it.He organises comps, and keeps others wanting for more.
G-Force Junkie! : One of the nicest blokes to caht to. Yes his updates may take a while to appear but when they do. He updates properly.

Vodhin: For being cool and a custom scnery maker.

Me: I should be number One for these reasons
  • I am attractive
  • I can play RCT3 well.
  • I don't use CS
  • My posts are full of randomn crap
  • I don't have a beard
  • I have made loads of parks
  • I used to moderate RCT3Beat
  • RCT3X owes me one for all of the cool ideas I've had
  • I have a pet turtle named Steve
  • I am the best
  • My parks are original
  • I don't have a beard
  • Everyone likes me
  • I don't have a beard
  • Yes I should win!
  • I don't have a beard
  • If you are still reading this you must be in need of help
  • I don't have a beard!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Ill happily accept your nomination for the first, Vodhin is also an excelent choice, ive changed the nominees to two as im doing this on both AF and RCT3X
Michael Brookes: Always knows how to help people with the game (although that is his jop), listens to people and has helped the site out a lot.

Hmm, this is hard

JCat: For his custom sets for the game (Steelworx etc...)

Do you want another one awell?
No two will do thanx......ive done this on the AF, Coinich thinks its a bad idea, "two many peeps feelings will get hurt if there not chosen".............oh well!!......... and like he said "they must have thicker skin over at RCT3X" US and them syndrome again, and there was me thinking it was a good idea.....One day i want to front a head-to-head park competition with AF.....our top 4
designers against their top 4, Gggrrrrrr bring it on, would anyone join me for that?
Yeah, it would be a neat idea with top 4 v top 4. Mayb in the summer when my exams are out of the way Smile
Look at this
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sho...p?t=588928
and see what ive started, what a bunch of airheads, especially that t**t from Brasil.
There just full of themselves over there. Atlease we have a nice community here Smile
Lets see... I'd have to go with Bctrainers & Jon Wil.

Bctrainers: The original moderate of the RCT3 Atari community and a great one at that
Jon Wil: What's there to say? There wouldn't be a Custom Scenery community without him!

Edit: The Atari community is full of bureaucrat moderators, politicized users, and puppets for Admins. That's why I left it a long time ago
[Image: 7.jpg]
surfingoz, he is from the official atari forums. Well its quite simple:
1-He is a great bloke.
2-He has awesome tutorials that have helped so many learn to create CS.
3-He will answer any question no matter how stupid or how dumb.
4-He takes requests for tutorials.
5-He has given up creating his own scenery to help all us CS noobs.
6-He ask for no gratitude and does not expect anything in return.
7-He is an RCT3 patriot
8-I think it is time someone acknowledged him for his greatness.

I think that is enough reason to add surfingoz to your list of greatness.

Thanks