Vista Problems

Is anyone else having problems with RCT3 on Vista? When I go into night mode, everything slows way, way down to a crawl. There are times when it will slow during daylights hours also.

There are a couple other minor probs, but this one is reeeeeaaaaaaallly trying my patience.

thanx for any help
i never have that problem i had that problem on my computer w/o vista but know i on my laptop with vista and its fine but the olny problem i have is wen i get of the rct3 screen it goes black and doesnt go back til u go into another program in the same game
Smile Know It All Man Smile
u no im the 1st in RCT3
any questions on RCT3
ill try 2 answer them
Vista takes up allot more system resources then XP did, I.E it uses more ram and processing power and if you have the Areo theme enabeld it will use more graphics power. Id close all un-needed programs that are running in the background, Change your theme from Areo to the standerd theme if your using it and try again. If it still doesnt appear any better lower the graphics settings in your game and if that doesnt work id suggest looking into upgrading your software. Make sure your drivers are up to date etc.
Shaun Allsop Wrote:Vista takes up allot more system resources then XP did, I.E it uses more ram and processing power and if you have the Areo theme enabeld it will use more graphics power. Id close all un-needed programs that are running in the background, Change your theme from Areo to the standerd theme if your using it and try again. If it still doesnt appear any better lower the graphics settings in your game and if that doesnt work id suggest looking into upgrading your software. Make sure your drivers are up to date etc.

I don't wish to sound like a dumb blonde, but what is an Areo theme? I am computer savvy to a point and can change what needs be, just need a direction. Thanx for any assistance.
XTaskWizard Wrote:[quote=Shaun Allsop]
Vista takes up allot more system resources then XP did, I.E it uses more ram and processing power and if you have the Areo theme enabeld it will use more graphics power. Id close all un-needed programs that are running in the background, Change your theme from Areo to the standerd theme if your using it and try again. If it still doesnt appear any better lower the graphics settings in your game and if that doesnt work id suggest looking into upgrading your software. Make sure your drivers are up to date etc.

Idont no wat ur sayin and xtaskwizard wat kind of vista do u got i have premium and mines goodif u dont upgrade to premium but if u have better i cant help u out i srry
Smile Know It All Man Smile
u no im the 1st in RCT3
any questions on RCT3
ill try 2 answer them
how do i download rides lol???