No Limits Coaster Simulation

o.0 Whadda ya make then? Let's see I make $10 a month, my crappy allowance!!! And I get $50 for every A on my report card! Yipee!
It would work out in your money about $2500 a month lol.
o.0 I wish I could get a job... =(!
Downloaded the demo and I think its worth the 30.00 bucks. Smile
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Well worth it!!
I just have lots of problems making inversions so I'm not completely sold. Got any tutorials?
No tutorials, (not by me anyway...im still new to the game) it does have elements like corkscrew and inline twists and stuff, but you really do need to get to grip with the tools to get the most out of it.The official website has tutorials so it might be worth checking it out.
K thanks.
I use No Limits a lot. Most of my new rides and videos on Youtube are made with it. ( http://youtube.com/Spez1964 )
I must second G-Force Junkie about the user interface. Every tool opens up in a different window, has its own configuration, and must be installed separatly. You can tell it was developped and made available bits by bits! :lol:
But once you manage to figure it out, wow! :shock: The rides are amazing!
Too bad the scenary is static, non-interactice. But since it accepts 3ds objects, if you take the time to dig the Internet, you'll manage to find great and detailed scenary.
I love it :P
3DS eh? Maybe I will buy it.