Nyama=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a teaser of two, for now, gentlemen. The ride layout is simple, and it's something I've been working on for quite some time. Please enjoy...

Nyama=

[Image: Wild1.jpg]

[Image: Wild3.jpg]

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome in my book. Feel free to tell me what you actually think of the coaster, I prefer it over the sometimes-typical for these sorts of places "Best ever!!!" comments. If you like it, lemme know why! Smile
looks very promising glad to have someone new to the forum!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I just realized I suck.
[Image: Mirriorthronesig.png]
I think I just wet myself, that is awesome. What CS did you use for the rocks in the second pic?
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Bakaneko93
from the atari forum?
You just confused me. Is that the maker of the CS?
Deathfearsnone Wrote:looks very promising glad to have someone new to the forum!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you, I ended up finding a link to this place from another site I happen to belong to. It seems like a very nice place, if not overly busy. Smile

Smurfkiller921 Wrote:Wow, I just realized I suck.

*laughs* I assume I should take that as a complement, yes?

Zippy24 Wrote:I think I just wet myself, that is awesome. What CS did you use for the rocks in the second pic?

Thank you very much, Sir, I'm glad to hear that you like it so.

The cave was made with two CS sets, Zordock's Rocks and Stone Formations and Shyguy's Rock Set.

Deathfearsnone Wrote:Bakaneko93
from the atari forum?

That is my name, yes. Wink

Zippy24 Wrote:You just confused me. Is that the maker of the CS?

No, that is my name on most other RCT3-related sites. I had posted this elsewhere, so he probably was just making certian that it wasn't stolen from someone, somewhere.

--------------------------Layout Pictures-------------------------------

First, the trains decorated with gold pull away from the station to asend the 120ft lift hill, with riders unaware of what to expect through the trees.

[Image: Layout-3.jpg]

Not a few moments after cresting the hill, riders of Nyama are sent careening down the main drop, only to be forced over many more. Only during the turnaround at the base of the great tree are the riders spared from the repeated lifting and dropping.

[Image: Layout-0.jpg]

Before long, the riders of Nyama circle around rocky terrain, and sent with speed through a lion's den. I hope, for their sake, the pride is out.

[Image: Layout-1.jpg]

[Image: Layout-2.jpg]
looks amazing its deathfearsnone from both forum atari and the lounge glad we got you here. still looking great how long did it take for the wooden supports?
Awesome. Just a suggestion, in the second pic the supports for the smaller hills are a bit to wide, and the big hill's are only on one side so it looks kind of weird but I'm not an expert at wooden coasters and it would take a long time to redo it so maybe consider it for the next coaster you make. And are you going to make a video of the coaster?