RCT3X's Ye Olde Pub

whats that?
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Dead? We've barely started! o.0 We're like half way through scripting one episode. Also, my friend had everything up for a long time and then I bought 3/4 from him and started it in Nov. fell out of interest then recently within the past month I've been more and more interested...

Machinima is something like Red vs Blue. You can also find an article on Machinima on Wikipedia.
A machinima is little movies that people make in video games.

Heres a few videos.

http://www.machinima.com/series/index
[Image: Mirriorthronesig.png]
Oh cool.
heres my latest blog. Its not done yet, I've been doing it at school. So a lot I have to come to a dead stop then email it myself. Theres still a lot of coding in it that isn't finished either.

Just to let you all know that kymmenen is 10 in Finnish. Iâm probably gonna start having my blogs start with the Finnish numbers. Its almost impossible to pronounce first hand. This blog is going to have a band bio of Suffocation, A legendary death metal band from the states. =) My next blog is going to have the infamous black metal band Gorgoroth. Iâm also gonna show some reviews from IGN and Gameinformer on rainbow 6 vegas 2.

[title]Table of Contents[/title]

[*] Band Bio [Suffocation]
[*] Excited! At the Gates reunion tour dates!
[*] IGNâs Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 review!
[*] Gameinformerâs Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 review!
[*] Gaming life
[*] EVERYONE IS LEAVING GT!
[*] Promos
[*] Zombie Faction
[*] END

[title] Suffocationâs band bio [/title]

[Image: SuffocationLogo.jpg]

[Image: SUFFOCATION_Featured_Pic1.jpg]

1990- Frank Mullen - vocals
2003- Mike Smith - drums
2003- Terrance Hobbs - guitars
2003- Derek Boyer - bass
2003- Guy Marchais - guitar

Suffocation are legends in the death metal genre and one of the most influential and emulated bands in history of extreme metal.

They formed in 1990 coming from New York; they released their 3 track demo. And in only a short time of existence, many record labels wanted to have their name on the next Suffocation album.

In 1991; their album Effigy of the Forgotten was unleashed. At the time their label was Roadrunner Records. The album was a classic, taking hardcore beats, with speed metal, and overlaid off-time counterpoint structures. Effigy took Suffocation to new places, using a variety of different music and combining them in an evocative, thundering chorus of death metal.

Josh Borohn was the bassist for the band till 1993 being replaced by Chris Richards for their latest album Breeding of the Spawn. It turned out to be better than expected. With loads of rhythm, Suffocationâs second album was the first on the legacy of more emphasis over the weight of repeated changing / off time rhythms. A lot of bands like âSlayer❠took these style of rhythms from Suffocation. Frank Mullenâs guttural vocals
Sweet. Can't wait for the reviews on rainbow six
Thanks, you should go to my page on Gametrailers.com. its the same as my user name here.
This remids me of the 'Pub' Thread I used to Landlord. Maybe you could change the thread name to the RCT3X Pub?

Is anyone a bit miffed with this year's download line up. I mean;
Kiss? They are both old and irritating.
LostProphets? I've seen them once and they don't seem like they know who they want to be as a band. The first albums seemed very promising, then they decided that they could pretend to become Taking Back Sunday, or that other band: The names illudes me, but they sing 'Kiss Me'
The Offspring? WTF? I mean, they are all about 40 andsing songs about having sex with young girls...NOT COOL.

On that note, who would you like to Headline download and why?

Friday- Main Stage: Muse Tents: Alestorm.
Saturday- Main Stage: Bowling For Soup Tents:AFI.
Sunday- Metallica. NO TENTS, JUST PITS...TO TALLICA.

Smile

Thoughts?
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Call me slow if you must but... I don't get the question.
Me neither... Errr. Hi! Biggrin