Have you ever......

This has to be one of my favourite games to play while you are in France with your mates in the hotel. It's called have you ever and the aim of the game is to ask really intermate questions about anything and everything.

So for example have you ever weed in a swimming Pool?

(My answer is Yes...............................BUT before you think I'm incompident and leave remember that I was only 3 at the time.)

So have you ever weed in a swimming Pool? (The next person asks a deifferent question etc.)

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
do you mean did we weed our gardens while in the swimming pool, for me no......

Have you ever jammed your typewriter's ribbon in the middle of writing a Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunates Events Book?
Sorry I'm not Lemony Snicket so no.

Have you ever tried dancing to Death metal?

Never heard death metal listen to this vid and try dancing, or just watch it Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYPn_en6OU
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
No, I have not tried Dancing to Death Metal. I would be a very wierd expereince.

Have you ever been in your bathroom, took a brush, use it like a mic and sang to Brittny Spears?
[Image: Mirriorthronesig.png]
No I don't like britney spears.

Have you ever tried biking with your feet one your handlebars??? It hurts Wink
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Yes i have...fun..untill you crash..

have you ever been going 50+ miles per hour and slide of a banked track and slam your ribs really hard against a go-kart motor? (boy does it hurt!!)
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!