Mechanics won't fix "Water Park" rides

I can't get my mechs to fix any water park rides, so now I have a great water park that's roughly 8 RCT3 years old, but only two or three of the water rides work..
It keeps giving me messages to "Hire More Mechanics" or "The Mechanic can't get to the beginning of the water ride"...

How does this work?...Are there secret "water ride" mechs that I don't know about?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I looked through 20 pages of posts and didn't find anyone with this problem..

I'm sure the answer will make me look stupid, but I'd like my water rides to work..
Thanks for any help..!!!

Take Care,
VooDew5
Hmm... all you need is the water park rides attached to the water park and an entrance to the water park. If its not working than check if mechanics are just inspecting the rides or are actually fixing them. Hope this helps.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
It usually tells me that "Mechanic #5 can't get to the front of the ride to fix it"

I'll give it a shot to see if it works, I didn't know there was an option to fix rides as opposed to inspect...

Thanks, sounds logical to me..!!..I appreciate your help!
I've spent hours browsing the tutorials, so hopefully this will work, although I'm quite sure that all my water park ride paths lead back to the pool complex, I'm not sure if they lead back to to correct pool complex...I have 3 pool complexes, could that be a possible problem as well?
(Plus, I've never seen any of those lazy mechanics fixing my water park rides...lol..!!!

Thanks again!
Take Care,
VooDew5
By default the mechanics fix and inspect rides but somtimes they only do one. Also have you tried hiring more mechanics? Finally when you go to the ride optinons, when you look at the reliability there is a button that can call a mechanic to the ride manually.
Yeah but what i always do is at the beginning of the start of a new park i always hire 10 mechanics right away...and use the cheat frontier....it makes everything never break down.......you can never be too safe!!!:lol:
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Thanks for the cheat
anytime!
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
(Apr 6, 2008, 12:23 AM)VooDew5 Wrote: I can't get my mechs to fix any water park rides, so now I have a great water park that's roughly 8 RCT3 years old, but only two or three of the water rides work..
It keeps giving me messages to "Hire More Mechanics" or "The Mechanic can't get to the beginning of the water ride"...

How does this work?...Are there secret "water ride" mechs that I don't know about?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I looked through 20 pages of posts and didn't find anyone with this problem..

I'm sure the answer will make me look stupid, but I'd like my water rides to work..
Thanks for any help..!!!

Take Care,
VooDew5

(Jul 6, 2017, 07:29 AM)Ladyserpentdragon  Hey I was just wondering if you ever figured this out? I am having the same problem and have founf no answers. Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2008, 12:23 AM)VooDew5 Wrote: I can't get my mechs to fix any water park rides, so now I have a great water park that's roughly 8 RCT3 years old, but only two or three of the water rides work..

Thanks for any help..!!!

Take Care,
VooDew5
this thread is almost 10 years old....

i dont understand
The secret is that the mechaics use the changing rooms to fix the water slides. Do you have any changing rooms around the pool?