Hey there

Hello everyone,

You may know me from Atari as DrctBoy, but everywhere else I'm known as Renegade. I'm currently the site manager over at RCTLounge, and it's been going pretty well. Besides playing RCT3, a big "hobby" of mine is designing websites, MyBB Themes, and such. I got into the web design stuff over a year ago, and I've been working on my skills since. I also have a pretty good knowldege of PHP & MySQL, so I'm almost a CC of Tikitiki! :lol:

I don't do RCT3 that much any more because of school and band (I play drums and keyboards, plus my band is going to Macy's in New York later this year), but I hope to do some things this summer!

Thanks! :grin:
Welcome to RCT3X.
Congrats for your band going to macy's! Mine has never gone to a real gig. Smile
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Renegade: what is your bands name? and what type of music do you play?

Zippy: I've heard of Lamb of God (they rock!!!) but your band isn't lamb of god is it?:?
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Marching band actually. If I was part of a real band that was on a float, I wouldn't be here probably!
Renegade: congrats on your marching band. is it a school one?

Chevelle rocker: No sadly my band is not Lamb of god, its called Scarlet scream and everybody thats in it doesn't fell like going anywhere but whe have some short recordings from garage band.
Me? oh well thanks for asking....no. but my friends and i were once....
oh and congratulations on your marching band....i really wish i was apart of Chevelle (a band mostly hard rock):lol:
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Im confused.
I'm part of a band too, Keyboard player myself. Except we're not a marching band. >_<
[Image: Mirriorthronesig.png]
Cool, do you use an electric?
Greetings to you from the G-Man....