Please Help me import ride exchange coasters

I can't seem to use any of the coasters I try to download from the ride exchange on rct3's website. Where should I save them to and then how do I access them in the game. Please be specific. Thanks!
Save them in : My Documents\RCT3\Coasters
You then click on the coasters button on RCT3, and go to the type of coaster, (it will be showed in the Download) and
you press the little folder and click the name of the coaster.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Hi, I know this is an old topic but I am having this problem, when I click on the folder to import however no file path is showing, so no downloaded files are showing. When I type in the file path still nothing.

Any ideas?
you press the little folder and click the name of the coaster.
Nope. I got nothing either.
I load up the game, having put a few downloaded custom rides into the appropriate folder, and I get "no objects in file". The name is there, it's listed in the -er..list, but nada. I click on it and get a big fat no-go.
Now maybe I'm just being stupid here, but I think it's a little more than a coincidence that six or seven custom rides won't load up in the game.
This only means you’re a newbie and aren’t quite sure what to do yet. The good news is that we all started out in RCT3 as newbies.

This is the preferred place to put coaster rides you’ve downloaded:

ROOT:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\My Documents\RCT3\Coasters

Then when you’re in the game, as if you’re going to build a coaster go here:

[Image: downloadedrideinstructi.jpg]

Let’s assume you want to place a downloaded roller coaster so next you go here:

Let’s assume you’ve downloaded an air powered coaster and want to place that in your park. Next to Air Powered Coaster in the menu your ride will be in that folder.

Open the folder and there you are, the coaster you downloaded is right there.

Hint: If you’re going to start using custom items it’s always better to begin with custom scenery. Once you become familiar with that you will better understand the custom installation/file placement process.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I could have saved you the screenshot tutorial, because that's exactly the way I did it, I don't know what gives. Maybe it's just a compatibility issue.
If you could have saved me the screenshot tutorial then you should have saved me the screenshot tutorial. And if you had written

(May 14, 2013, 10:54 AM)barmywotsit Wrote: I could have saved you the screenshot tutorial, because that's exactly the way I did it, I don't know what gives. Maybe it's just a compatibility issue.

before I posted post #7 we'd have all been more impressed.

However, as you're not the only member on these boards this screenshot tutorial will be handy for those that join this site and/or read this thread after you. The original post to this thread was, after all, written early in 2010 so perhaps within another three years someone besides you will be reading my little screenshot tutorial.

In view of this, because my response serves the potential to assist many more members than yourself, you could have saved us your I-know-it-all-already post.

By the way, if it was a compatibility issue you’d still be having this problem. So we all know what gives.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.