Roller Coasters

Here is the Vertical Drop Coaster, and yes Jakk, i put scenery on it and took pics, it sounded like a good idea. so here is what the coaster could look like, and i got the number of peps on the coaster took ina pic as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

viscosity86 Wrote:Here is the Vertical Drop Coaster, and yes Jakk, i put scenery on it and took pics, it sounded like a good idea. so here is what the coaster could look like, and i got the number of peps on the coaster took ina pic as well.

What a beautiful placement of scenery! I like it, and I would like to download it as a sandbox park. Which makes me more anxious to reinstall my RCT3!
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Here are a few pics of a rollercoaster Im working on for a park, and going to make the coaster downloadable as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey viscosity86, you don't have any roller coaster packs do you? It would be nice to download a bunch of your best coaster all at once.
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Umm, I think i can put a few together for some of you who want them especially you jakk, since i get a kick out of being sarcastic with you, dont take it serious tho, all fun and games... But ya ill work on it for you my buddie ole pal.. Smile
Ok Jakk, here is the coaster pak you wanted. 10 coasters in all, i will put up another pak for you sometime when i get another 10. Have fun Jakk, and anyone else who wants this pak as well. ***Some of you may already have some of these coasters***

Attached Files
  Viscosity's Mega Coaster Pack.zip (Size: 168.38 KB / Downloads: 152)
Here is a peak at another coaster im working on ( Blue Streak ). Few pics of the popularity of pees queueing, and a look at a loop, and a twist into a half loop. Seems to be very popular with Excitment rating of 8.33- Intencity of 6.8- Nasuea of 3.3. Pretty good numbers.

Here is another coaster \- Yellow Fever, very nice Hyper twister coaster, Excitment is 8.71- Intencity - 7.51- Nausea - 3.5. Very Popular Coaster took a few pics. The Excitment is only maximized by placing scenery and makeing a tunnel out of brick walls. Otherwise its around 8.2

wow seriously nice coasters how do you keep the excitment up so high if you would tell?
Not really that difficult, just use the brakes on fast sections that are twisty to keep intensity down, and use lots of different helixus and hills and swoops. then scenery placement to top it off.