Sea World Australia

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and I've just uploaded my latest RCT3 creation which is the Sea World theme park on the Australian Gold Coast.

The park involved many many hours of work so I do hope others can enjoy it as much as I do.

Almost everything from the real park is included, except for those features which are not supported in the game (like helicopter flights and penguin point).

You will find Sea World in the downloads centre under the sandbox parks category. After you download it, you'll need to open the park (including changing some signs so they don't say No Entry, and deleting some gates that are closed. If you have any questions let me know on this thread and I'll do my best to help.

For the full experience I strongly recommend you add the relevant pictures to the billboards throughout the park, and audio to the rides and loudspeakers that need it. Again I'll try to help if you have difficulty finding these or if you would like specific files.

Be sure to take a ride on the "Bermuda Triangle" ride. This ride alone took me a full day to build! If you'd like to take a virtual ride on it right now before you even download the park, I have made a video of it which you can watch here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gahow8zNyk

Please let me know what you think of the park!