Great birthday presents from friends today! :3

My birthday is tomorrow, but since there's no school, people who won't see me tomorrow got me presents today! Biggrin

Nana (who is a Ghandi-dinosaur (long story, hard to explain (hehe, lots of parenthesis))) gave me a tiny little thing of fake french fries. Something like this means more to me than you'd think :3

Juana made me a really big birthday card. Really big. :P

Wendy made me a card, with colorful markers :3

Lisa gave me two pieces of gum, instead of one XD

Mr. C let me pick a piece of candy from the candy bowl. (He didn't put much thought into it, but he didn't know it was my birthday until he saw that I was getting presents and cards. But still, I don't really like him anyway :3)

And Autumn got me a few things. She made me a blue stuffed muffin, burned an Owl City CD, got me a rubber ducky with a hat, wrote down some Finding Nemo quotes, gave me a few random little giraffe and heart things, and she drew me a few little pictures. One of them was a guy asking a girl a question, and her saying "Sure!", and it says "3-2-10 <3 2:32" at the top. <3

Excited for my birthday tomorrow! Biggrin
Unfortunately, Autumn can't come since she's not allowed to have boyfriends... :/
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
...Dude, your smart. just sneak it! haha jk sounds like your the boss... down there in central OH.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Happy Birthday! Smile
Thank you! Biggrin
I lol'd at some of the stuff you got. It just seemed pretty funny to me.

Happy birthday! (Even though I'm late)

Happy belated birthday! (Thats better)
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Thank you :P