Hey im new!

call me Raze..., im new and really like RCT3 and this tie. i just uploaded a roller coaster ( Rainbow Road ) i hope you all enjoy it! i will probably be making alot of coasters and things to share with you guys. ( trust me im a 13 yr old girl who knows how to make good rides!Biggrin if you dont belive me then its ur loss...Tongue)
I don't believe you.... Just kidding! Welcome to the forums, as I... well... am new too, so I don't really have any senority when it comes to being here. But still, welcome and hope to see you online often Biggrin

-Brad aka Yomite
about what that im 13? well i am im just smart. ( i was smarter than my mom on the computer when i was 4 or 5 yrs old 0.o! but now she is way smarter she can put a computer together starting with every little piece...) but other than that i see my Roller Coaster has 6 downloads! to the people who got it Enjoy it! oh and welcome Yomite!
(May 4, 2010, 02:26 PM)Yomite Wrote: I don't believe you.... Just kidding! Welcome to the forums, as I... well... am new too, so I don't really have any senority when it comes to being here. But still, welcome and hope to see you online often Biggrin

-Brad aka Yomite
That is something I haven't really seen in a while. A newcomer jumping right in to the forum. Hope you stick around!

As for you Raze, Welcome to RCTgo!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
ty Rct31337. i do like it here so far. i havent downloaded anything yet because i dont really know how to yet. i still have to figure that all out. and plus i dont know if i can download certin things with a Cracked roller coaster game. ( by cracked i got it from megaupload i didnt but it from a store )
Just go to the downloads section, find something you want to download, visit the page, and hit the button. I haven't downloaded anything here in a while so I don't remember exactly what the button is. I just know it's there.

Everything works with a cracked game. Just find the directory to download stuff to manually to make sure it goes to the right place.

I hope that made sense!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Ooooo a girl XD

jk I'm not a weirdo. Welcome to the forum!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile
Welcome to RCTgo! Smile