Hello from downunder

Hey there everyone! Gary here.

Just stumbled upon this forum via Justin's profile on the MyBB support forum. Initially I wanted some help regarding his themes but I've played Roller Coaster Tycoon before (a while ago actually) and thought I'd get back into it. Not any time soon, but as soon as I get my iMac I'll definitely purchase a Mac version of the game (if it exists).

I hope to be active here and there and if I'm not, I'm bound to. I love different bits of this community and it is one of the best MyBB forums I've ever seen; great work Justin and any others involved.

I'm 21 and from Sydney, Australia. I have my own hosting service and love everything to do with the Internet pretty much. I love your smilies by the way. Cool Angel
Haha, so do we Smile
Welcome to rctgo! And i'm not quite sure if there's such thing as a mac version of the game. You could try and find one, but idk if it's only for PC.
It's a good thing we're getting more active members.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile There are Mac versions of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and RCT3: Soaked! As far as I know, RCT3: Wild! was never ported to Mac.
Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys. I hope to be active here and there, but I'm sure my activity will increase once I do purchase the game.

It was a pleasure to join also Justin. I'm glad that their are Mac versions and I'll be sure to look into it once my brand new iMac is up and running. I'll keep you all informed once all my plans go ahead.
Welcome to RCTgo!
Thanks TC8950! Biggrin
(May 8, 2010, 09:51 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: It's a good thing we're getting more active members.

I know right?

Anyways, welcome to RCTgo!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Thanks very much Rct31337. Smile