Downloads

Ok i don't know where to post this so i thougt here is the right place.

where do i have to put the downloads i mean no one specific.
I run on vista and idk if it's changes something.
I want to know where i have to put everything i can download.
Thanks for any help
[/font]
Click the downloads center on the top of the page, then go to "upload your works" or if YOU want to download something, click one of the categories.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
yeah but in where can i search my works?Or where do i have to put the downloaded things to make them go on RCT3?
Acid Raptor, Hi
Iv got win7 so it should be pritty much the same.
If your downloading Custom scenery then you need to Go "computer" "(cSmile or what ever drive windows is installed on. Go to "Program Files", "Atari", "RCT3" , "Style", Themed".
Place it all in there, i put each item in its own folder.
If Your downloading or uploading Sandbox Parks then you need to go to "start", "User"(Called what ever your profile is), "My Documents", "RCT3", "Parks".
The "RCT3" folder is also where you find you Career and all that stuff.

You probably already know most of that, Dont mean to teach you how to suck eggs. Also if you installed RCT in a diffrent Drive then obviosly change the above advice a bit.
Pagg
(May 13, 2010, 02:02 PM)pagg Wrote: If your downloading Custom scenery then you need to Go "computer" "(cSmile or what ever drive windows is installed on. Go to "Program Files", "Atari", "RCT3" , "Style", Themed".
Place it all in there, i put each item in its own folder.
If Your downloading or uploading Sandbox Parks then you need to go to "start", "User"(Called what ever your profile is), "My Documents", "RCT3", "Parks".

Hey thanks for the help!
awww noting works can someone telle me the procedure for all things SLOWLY and DETTAGLIATED (spelled totallly wrong right?)
Hay, no worries man. sorry to hear its not working. fortunatly its always worked for me so i cant really help any more. thats all i know! did what i posted make sense? i dont have very good gramer. Are you unziping the files as you download them? i use winzip and its fine. it s free and well easy. when they download, right click them and open in winzip, then change the save location to the one i mension above. again sorry if you already know this.
pagg