Poll: Do any of you have problems going frome theme to theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I agree i have same problems..
66.67%
2 66.67%
I disagree; I have no problem with that.
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

impossible

This game is impossible..Ive had this game since it came out, and ive never been able to create a park yet..because theres no good way to go from 1 theme to the other..every time ive tried to go from 1 theme to another it looks like crap...u could just suddenly switch path types, which looks stupid...put 800 trees around each theme area which looks even stupider..or put walls completely around every area, which looks ridiculous...theres no way to do it...i dont know how these ppl make these parks...I cant make anything worth uploading cause of the stupid theming problem..and the waterfall feature might as well not be there, cause it doesnt work.
Sounds like you are in serious need of reading a load of tutorials. Maybe even go over to YouTube and search for RCT3 Tutorials.

Where I can understand your obvious frustrations at not being able to create your parks as you see them in your mind, you have to realise that if other folks can do it ... SO CAN YOU!
(May 21, 2010, 04:02 AM)Cobraderra Wrote: Sounds like you are in serious need of reading a load of tutorials. Maybe even go over to YouTube and search for RCT3 Tutorials.

Where I can understand your obvious frustrations at not being able to create your parks as you see them in your mind, you have to realise that if other folks can do it ... SO CAN YOU!

Yes, I know..I'm not good at this..I didnt mean to sound rude or mean...I just dont know how to do this...
dont worry im just like you..,....... i see all these amazing parks and things, but i just cant make my own amazing park.... im always good at the entrance but after that i cant do it.

my parks always emd up being in a straight line, i try to do it mixtured, but i suffer from "ocd" - (obsessive compulsive disorder) and it make it impossible for me..... so all the people stay at the front of the park and dont move to the back or the sides...
(May 21, 2010, 06:23 PM)2hotty Wrote: Yes, I know..I'm not good at this..I didnt mean to sound rude or mean...I just dont know how to do this...

Here is the link for tutorials on YouTube. They helped me a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...orial&aq=6
If you have trouble, use the generic arches (I think you get them with Wild) in the scenery option that is a block of grass.

Alternatively, if you look at real parks, most of them don't overdo their theming. For example, Thorpe Park has a Western, Mayan and Paradise themes, with a town theme that is somewhat separated. Use themes that look similar. Two themes such as space and western would probably not go very well together, whereas Space and Horror have slightly greater similarities. The best thing to do is to look at images of real parks. They help me a lot when I design my parks.

A final option is to not use multiple themes or not theme rides specifically at all. Some parks are better with just one generic theme. Look at Cedar Point... You could not theme anything, like this:

[Image: colossus%20clone.jpg]

Hope this helps!