I give up

I'm giving up! I can't do this game. I cant make a good park...no matter what...all my parks look like crap...they dont give you any premade lands, and you cant make one...all i can make are flat parks, and they are poor...I cant get any help...its just those elite few who are skilled at making parks..there is NO help on the internet for the part i have trouble with...theme transition..it's a shame such a promising game is ruined because it's too hard to make anything good, and you cant get any help...
I'm S*** at making parks, too. (and the fact that rct3 isn't working makes this even worse). But i found if you start off with a big path and randomly make thick paths off that, it looks really good (as long as you keep the paths the same type). If you make flat rides, not coasters, you can put trees surrouding the 1st tile around the ride. (So there is a 1 tile wide line of trees around the whole flat ride).
As for coasters, I just make simple ones, very rarely putting in custom supports.
Hope this helps!
P.S. It's actually really good practice to do the scenarios. It'll at least give you the basics of how you're park could look.
rct3tycoon
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!"