Hi all!

Hello everybody, my name is Matt!

I've been playing RCT games for quite along time. I owned the original RCT a few months after it was released and still play it to this day, Although its not the original disc (that got lost) i re-brought it via the "Totally Rollercoaster" pack which is RCT1+Expacks)

I got RCT2 + Expansions for a awesomely low price, you might not believe this but i got the original game for £98pence, one of the Expacks for £1.98 and the other for £2.98. Brilliant find in the bargin bin!

Unfortunatly i don't yet own RCT3+Expacks Frown it would be nice to get the whole collection though.

I also have another rollercoaster building game Called "Hyper Rails"

Happy rollercoaster building!Alien9
Need to get RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum if you want all the expansion packs, it costs around $17
yeah i'd most likely get the platinum pack.

i edited my first post with the name of that other game now Smile
Welcome to RCTgo! OMG I've BEEN LOOKING FOR HYPER RAILS. WHERE DID YOU GET IT!??!?
Hyper rails? Please tell me more.

Welcome to RCTgo!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
I've had it for AGES! i honestly cannot remember when i got it, i; sure i got it from GAME though.

Hyper Rails is very similar to NoLimits from what i can tell from screenshots. you simply get a open area to design your coaster in. No peeps or money, it has got sky changing tools, so i could have the sky a fiery, hellish red Biggrin I might install it later today and grab some screenshots.

Edit : youtube vid of hyper rails (not my vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNVTAxBZVyg oh and its from 2002-2003.. the copyright is 2003 anyway.
I've got RCT3 + epacks now Biggrin Yay.!