A little less RCT3

Hi people. Some of you don't know me, but I've been around for a while now. Anyway, I've been very busy finishing projects in school, studying for finals, and a crap load of other things, that I haven't had time to make anything in RCT3. After this summer, I don't think I'll have the time (or the motivation, or even the interest) to continue playing RCT3. I might even be so busy that I won't be able to visit this site as often as I do now. After this summer, I hope to see more coasters in my uploads, but until then all I have to say is I'll try to visit as often as I can, whether it be to upload a coaster, or just to comment in a forum.

P.S. I have something HUGE planned. It might take me a few days, it might take me a month. Who knows, it may come after summer. But, I promise, it is BY FAR the biggest coaster you will ever see in RCT3.
I have already started, and I am about 5% into it. I will not post screenshots, it's a surprise.

So anyways, I hope I stay active even in the school year. I'd like to get a little more involved in this place. If you haven't noticed, it's kinda... "slow" here. Not too many people log on every day. I say we should come up with something like some kind of advertisement to get our name out there.

So, if you actualy took the time to read this, thanks for everything. This isn't my "good bye" letter thingy, it's pretty much the begining of the end... dun dun dun DUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

~sgc~
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I completely understand what you're trying to say.

Once my school ends in a week and a couple of days, I'll probably not have the time to visit any of the forums I would normally visit every now and again during the school year. I prefer to spend my time with my friends and going on vacations than sitting in front of the computer. Even though my finals did end this week, I seem to have little interest in RCT3 anymore. I might play it some time in the future again, but creating rides on it isn't something I would like to do with my free time this summer.

For the past 2-3 weeks, I did nothing except study for my finals and spend time going to parties with my friends. I found it more entertaining that playing RCT3, so now I really have no motivation to continue playing it anymore. I'm not quitting it for good, I'm just going on a hiatus. Okay well not really a hiatus but a really, really long break.

I'm pretty sure most people like me, SuperGoldChicken, and RCTNintendoFreak have other stuff to do. We have other things to deal with.

So yeah. SGC's case similar to a lot of other people's. Your new coaster project sounds really cool. Good luck on it. Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
I'm in the same situation. However, I always have a few hours to kill when I get home. That's the time I use to visit the forum. You can expect me to be here, but I won't be making anything.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Awww! You just get some avocado good grades, buddy! Do that for me!
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
(Jun 18, 2010, 08:03 PM)MrMunroe Wrote: Awww! You just get some avocado good grades, buddy! Do that for me!

No problem, there. I only got 1 B in history. But anyway, thanks for understanding, guys. I'll keep you posted on the project.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Yay! (Try for 4.0, pl0x :P)
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park