Why does my browser say RCTgo has a virus? -.-

So I came on, I went to see a thread when I get this message:
[Image: whatrctgo.png]
Eek
Hmm... how strange. What thread were you trying to visit?

Looks nothing more than a false positive to me. Though I do remember a few months back, Google had a software incident where every search result from them displayed that message.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Belloman Design was infected with some malicious code, causing Google to add it to its malware listing. I've since removed the code and Google has removed it from the malware listing. I'm guessing that was the result of some file hosted on bellomandesign.com.
(Jun 12, 2010, 03:03 AM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Hmm... how strange. What thread were you trying to visit?

Looks nothing more than a false positive to me. Though I do remember a few months back, Google had a software incident where every search result from them displayed that message.

The Show us you desktop! thread.

(Jun 12, 2010, 08:33 AM)Justin Wrote: Belloman Design was infected with some malicious code, causing Google to add it to its malware listing. I've since removed the code and Google has removed it from the malware listing. I'm guessing that was the result of some file hosted on bellomandesign.com.

ok.