No Entry Signs???

I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 platinum. I've had it for a long time but am just now getting back into it.

In previous RCT games I would sometimes place a "no entry" sign at the end of a ride exit path, so that people could leave the ride and get back onto the normal path, but people couldn't get in the exit path...preventing a lot of "lost guest" situations.

However, when I go to place a sign in RCT3 and click the "no entry" button to make it a no entry sign...the "no entry" seems to be applying to both sides of the sign...so that no one is able to leave the exit line.

Am I missing something here? Is there a way to resolve this? I only want the "no entry" to apply to one side of the sign.
Nevermind, I found that some of the non-banner signs are only written on one side instead of both.
There are some sighns that do that and some that dont
Example: the arched sighn in the western category is a one way sighn.
You just have to look through then and test them
Make sure that the signs are not 2 ways. That would fix your problem.
(Dec 31, 2010, 03:06 PM)Drew_ Wrote: Make sure that the signs are not 2 ways. That would fix your problem.

I am having the same problem and only see two-ways.  Where are the one ways?
In my game (RCT3 Plat) the only signs with the "no entry" option are the ones that only work one way, just make sure they face the proper direction - the "no entry" direction is headed towards the highlighted tile, not walking through it (you will see "no entry" displayed on both sides of the sign).