Soaked! RCT3:Soaked Cast Away Get Away HELP

SO i bought RCT3 and had to buy RCT3 Soaked to fix a bug in the original game, but now I have a bug in Soaked as well. I got to the last level (cast away get away) and can not beat it because the second objective doesn't show up. this happened with Island Hopping in the first disk. Did this happen to anyone else? i've searched everywhere on the internet and can't find anyone else who has had this issue. I really want to beat the game but i can't find anything that fixes the problem. i'm so frustrated now with the whole series because i bought the first one, then had to buy the second one to fix the first one and now this one has an issue too and aspyr is no help at all. HELP!
(Dec 21, 2010, 10:16 AM)ahey322 Wrote: SO i bought RCT3 and had to buy RCT3 Soaked to fix a bug in the original game, but now I have a bug in Soaked as well. I got to the last level (cast away get away) and can not beat it because the second objective doesn't show up. this happened with Island Hopping in the first disk. Did this happen to anyone else? i've searched everywhere on the internet and can't find anyone else who has had this issue. I really want to beat the game but i can't find anything that fixes the problem. i'm so frustrated now with the whole series because i bought the first one, then had to buy the second one to fix the first one and now this one has an issue too and aspyr is no help at all. HELP!

it happened to me
I personally don't know
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
I'm not sure. I've beaten the Soaked! expansion (100%) and I've never had that problem.
That problem is really stupid...
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]