~Walt Disney's Land of Lost Dreams~

Hey everyone!. I've been working on a park right now and I did post this back at the atari forums and wanted to share it here. I've always been a fan of Disney, especially their theme parks. Ever since I started playing roller coaster tycoon, I've always wanted to make a Disney theme park of my own. Now with the coming of Epic Mickey, it has given me the Idea for a Disney Park. It will have most of what the Imagineers have been cooking up for attractions for the Disney Parks but never came into reality plus a few of my own Ideas.. Now I'm going to try something a little different while showing this park. There will be some links you can click on that plays music or shows videos so you can feel more like your in the park. Feel free to click on them if you like. Now without further delay...

~Introduction~

55 years ago a man dreamed of an enchanted place where almost anything is possible. From entering a world of fantasy, exploring uncharted jungles or soaring into the deep reaches of space and into the far future. Throughout the years many ideas where brought up for this magic place, however some of them never came into being. Now you ask yourself where do all these lost Dreams go? You are about to find out.

[Image: LandofLostDreamsLogo.jpg]

You Find yourself on a path which leads to what seems to be a garden. Over the Horizon you see a building just over the trees. You walk down the path to investigate.
[Image: Shot0000-1.jpg]

Upon arriving at the threshold of the garden you are greeted by a welcome sign.
[Image: Shot0001-1.jpg]

as you walk into the garden.[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S69ak-GOk"]Music[/URL] fills your ears. you decide to walk around.
[Image: Shot0002-1.jpg]

While exploring the garden, you notice a sign which leads closer to the building you saw earlier. You look up and read to yourself "Land of Lost Dreams" Curious, you decide to walk closer to the building.

[Image: Shot0003-1.jpg]

You come across the gates of this mysterious place. Your curiosity peeks.
[Image: Shot0004-1.jpg]

As you walk through the gates the scent of flowers fills your nostrils, suddenly the sound of a steam engine's whistle echoes through the air. The building you saw was a train station.
[Image: Shot0005-1.jpg]

You decide you want to take a ride on it and rush through the tunnel. In your excitement you don't even notice the plaque above the tunnel

[Image: Shot0006-1.jpg]

You turn the corner and run up the stairs. You enter the station building but to your dismay, you missed the train.
[Image: Shot0007-1.jpg]

You sigh in disappointment but shrug it off. Instead you walk inside the station admiring the paintings and pictures.
[Image: Shot0008-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0016.jpg]

you walk back outside and notice that [URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMjTDLrTNA&feature=related"]ragtime music[/URL] is being played in the background. Another tall building catches your eye. The sign on it reads "Main street City Hall" You decide to go inside in hopes of finding out where you are.
[Image: Shot0010-1.jpg]

Upon entering through the doors a young lady behind a desk asks you if you need help. You ask her where you are. She reaches into the drawer of her desk and pulls out a tattered old, leathery paper. "Here, all your questions will be answered with this...but not all at once" she hands you the paper and bids you a good day.
[Image: Shot0015.jpg]

as you walk out you unfold the paper and to your surprise, ITS BLANK! "She duped me" you exclaim. You look back at the paper and notice ink blots starting to form. the ink blots reveal a drawn out map.
[Image: Original_Disneyland.jpg]

after looking at the map for a bit you decide to explore main street a bit more before you head any deeper in this mysterious place. you walk down a street and find yourself in a residential area.
[Image: Shot0014.jpg]

The sound of children playing distracts you and you go around to see where it's coming from. you find the source, it's a quaint little park. the sign above the entrance reads "Origin Park"
[Image: Shot0011.jpg]

The sounds of children playing on the carousel and birds chirping make the atmosphere feel serene you decide to take a little stroll in the park.
[Image: Shot0013.jpg]

the smell of freshly baked pretzels fill the air. the scent entices you to buy one. you sit down on a park bench to get a quick break.http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/xtremegz/Roller%20Coaster%20Tycoon/Shot0012.jpg[/img]

While taking in the atmosphere you notice a plaque right next to the carousel.
[Image: Shot0017.jpg]

you decide to walk up to it and read it.
[Image: OriginParkComemoration.jpg]

After a quick break you suddenly hear the echo of the train whistle. You look back at the station and notice the smoke stack from the train. You don't want to miss this one so you quickly rush up to the station. You open the doors of the station and your heart pumps with excitement. The Train is still there. You immediately hop on and make yourself comfortable.

[Image: Shot0009.jpg]

The whistle blows and the train begins to leave the station. as the train picks up speed you poke your head out to feel the breeze. You begin to doze off as the train continues down the track.

[Image: Shot0018.jpg]

You are awakened by the smell of sea salt. the sound of machines and gears can be heard ahead. large pipes seem to protrude out of the buildings and cliff faces.

[Image: Shot0019.jpg]

This is one of the best and promising projects I've seen for a while. Keep it up!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I love the idea of putting non-came to be attractions of Disneyland into this park, but is there still going to be updates ?
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
i wish i could build my own Disney park of my own it would be like the one their building in Hawaii.
And I am a big fan of Disney Parks and resorts and right now i am dreaming of building my own Disney park in rct3