Deja Vu?

Hey everyone, I haven't found any time to actually participate in the community whatsoever up until now due to the busyness with University. So administrators, I first would like to apologize for not being active in any way shape or form, and also the fact that I've created yet another thread in the Introduce Yourself section. I just didn't want to bump an older thread of mine.

Anyways, I'm back again to become a fully dedicated member to this community and heck, I may even take a crack at the Coaster Building Competition. As of now, I'm creating my first 'Serious' Theme Park which bases all of it's rides on Video Games and Movies (some of which have not been done before).

Just a bit of information about myself. My username is Yomite, my real name being Brad. I'm 18 years old and I can officially call myself a Roller Coaster Tycoon addict. I played all Roller Coaster Tycoon games ever since the first release, and even own both ThrillVille Titles. I love riding Roller Coasters, but the best thing is to be the one who creates them! I'm currently attending Film Studies in University, and I cannot wait to get out into the business! So that's it, thanks.

Brad
Welcome back, Brad! Smile
Welcome back to the community. Maybe someday you can build an epic roller coaster and ill be sure to ride it. Wink
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message