2,000 Downloads and a New Year!

[Image: 2000downloads.png]

As we enter a new year, we often look back to see what has happened in the previous year as well as look ahead and look forward to what's to come - and it's no different for RCTgo. The year of 2010 was an interesting one for RCTgo.

The year started with celebrating our fifth birthday, an amazing milestone for any website. In March, the RCT3X Forums were merged in to protect the memories of a once-great RCT fansite. Not long after, I unveiled the first screenshot of RCTgo 4.0, a complete redesign and a huge improvement for RCTgo, including a brand new Video Theater allowing members to add their own videos quickly and easily. Since RCTgo 4.0's launch on June 17, our video collection has grown to nearly 80 videos, all featuring great game footage of RollerCoaster Tycoon and NoLimits.

Towards the end of November, we announced our partnership with RCTLounge. And I'm pleased to announce that, at some point in the month of December, our downloads collection surpassed 2,000 user-created downloads from RollerCoaster Tycoon and NoLimits.

As we enter the new year, we will continue to certify our position as the fansite for coaster simulator content - be it downloads, videos, screenshots, game information, or anything else. It's going to be an exciting year, and I personally cannot wait to see what 2011 brings us.

Happy new year!

Justin
Wow, this website has gone a long way.
And for being here for just about a half a year, I also have grown to really like this website.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
This is great! Woo 2000 (2001 to be exact I think) =D Happy new year!!
(Jan 1, 2011, 12:44 AM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: This is great! Woo 2000 (2001 to be exact I think) =D Happy new year!!

Actually there are exactly 2,093 downloads in the system right now Wink
Hmmm. Hopefully we'll reach 3,00 soon!
I cant believe how long its been and how what huge transitions there have been. Im really looking forward to the release of NoLimits 2 and maybe someday Roller Coaster Tycoon 4. I know I'm not as active on here as I once was, but keep in mind that its been almost 4 years and I do have a life. Congratulations to Justin and all of our members who create good memories and have made RCTgo what it is.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
This iz coolyo Smile (:
We're glad to help keep RCTgo going strong here into the new year! It's exciting for us at 1scream to have another quality site in our lineup. We can't wait to see what 2011 brings us! We're hoping RCTgo will continue to grow!
It is time to start looking forward.
2010 was a great year, but I personally live in the future.
With certain things such as NoLimits 2 and hopefully (I really hope so) RollerCoaster Tycoon 4, RCTgo will be busy.
But besides that, there will also be several other things such as the March release of the Nintendo 3DS that will have a HUGE starting lineup of games, and several other things, 2011 is going to be bright.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Yes, I am also looking forward to 2011. Smile (except school :P) Mabye a PS4 will come out? I see a good, fun, year.