Rctgo 5.0 Suggestions and other suggestions

i got a few suggesting to use in the 5.0 rctgo website update

1) In manage downloads you should be able to see how many people have downloaded you coaster/park or other things i know there is a way to see it but in the manage download you should be able to see it liek right next to the comments.

2) For the background we make a screen shot competition and when that screenshot has been picked it goes up on the background for a week With the creators name on the bottem!

3) Music We should have some Rct3 music to use in our parks and maybe a area where we can add our own music to put in there that way everytime we come we can turn on the music and lisent to it THE ONLY THING ABOUT THIS ONE IS ITS HARD I KNOW BUT! EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE A PAGE THE MUSIC WILL STOP AND RESTART IT SELF

Or we can go another way. When we go to a different page the music TURNS OFF but STAYS WHERE IT IS

Got more suggestion Please Type them here With at the to saying with out the ("")

"5.0 suggestion(s)"
[Image: rct3logo.jpg]
Paramounts
RCTLounge has a screenshot competition. And on how many downloads your own uploads have, just scroll over the Download button, and it shows how many downloads. But the music sounds cool.
5.0 Suggestions
You forgot one thing (hopefully)! A special Downloads center for RCT4!
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Yeah. That'd be cool IF (note IF) RCT4 comes out... =0
How about uploading pictures to the home page.
You mean RCT4?
How about a screenshot contest and a section where you can play flash RollerCoaster games!
Lol yeah I mean RCT4. =oooooo I like the flash RollerCoaster games section. That would be cool.
I thought you would like that.
There are no plans for RCTgo 5.0 at this point in time, but I can certainly add features to the site if there is enough demand for them! Smile

I'll add the downloads count to the manage downloads page soon - that'll be an easy addition.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be pursuing a screenshots contest for the header background (I assume that's what you mean by the background). It's pretty tough to get a screenshot (or, in most cases, grouping of screenshots) that have both visual interest and work well with the overall theme of the site. If anyone has any suggestions of high quality, visually interesting screenshots that we could use in the header background, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll let you know.

Also, music distribution is not something we'll be pursuing. There are so many legalities to distributing music and I worry that it could get abused pretty easily and result in our host quickly shutting down the site - which is certainly not something I, or anyone, would like to see!

If RCT4 ever does come out, I will definitely add the ability to upload RCT4 downloads to the current downloads center. I imagine that's pretty far off currently, if it does happen.

Keep the suggestions coming in! I'm all for making improvements and changes (and have a few ideas currently), but they have to be both feasible and have some sort of demand. Wink