Mobile version

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to mention that we added a mobile version of the forums a few months ago. If you access RCTgo from a "mobile" device (iPod touch, iPhone, Android phone, etc.), you'll automatically be taken to a fully-functional mobile version of the forums.

If you have any suggestions for improvements to the mobile theme (or have experienced any problems), or just general comments, please let me know here! Biggrin

Thanks!
Justin
Awesome you made that feature. And, speaking of moble, I'm on my Android right now. Biggrin
Well, I would be excited, but I have no reason.Frown
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
(Jan 29, 2011, 10:42 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: Awesome you made that feature. And, speaking of moble, I'm on my Android right now. Biggrin

I am too Smile!
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
(Jan 29, 2011, 10:42 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: Awesome you made that feature. And, speaking of moble, I'm on my Android right now. Biggrin

I don't deserve the credit - the awesome folks at MyBB GoMobile do. I just installed and made a few tweaks - they designed the theme itself. Wink
I ment that it was awesome you put the feature on the website.
Yeah it is really great! I have start using it on my iPhone and it is working properly. Nice idea. Keep going.
I appreciate you doing this Justin. I'm not at my computer a whole lot nowadays but I certainly should be able to access away from home. I tried accessing it on a PSP (it has a small, cheap web browser with just a 480x272 display) but it still went to the full site. Sadly, the PSP web browser is slow and it often runs out of memory when viewing most modern web pages. I would suggest having a link you can visit to access the "scaled down" version of the site (like rctgo.net/mobile) just in case it doesn't always automatically work.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Only the forums have a mobile theme currently. That said, it might not detect the PSP browser - I'll have to check. I am considering, however, a mobile version of the site as well.
I get on with my apple iPod and I stay connected when I was on the coast and the hotels had wifi networks
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.