Vote for your favorite track - Round 61

[Image: logo.png]
Round 61 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another three entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: Forbidden Atlantis

[Image: 1cm7s0552u_Shot0133.jpg.png]

Forbidden Atlantis is a ride through the mystical remains of the fallen Atlantis. It includes tons of overbanked turns and lots of drops sure Poseidon would feel great riding this coaster!

Rating-
Excitement- 8.27 (Very High)
Intensity- 5.55 (High)
Nausea- 2.85 (Medium)

Note: This is only a Giga coaster, you may have seen a flume, multidimensional coaster catwalks, and a hyper coaster outlining the track of the Giga. This was to improve the coasters appearance. (It involved the options.txt.) This will not affect the Giga track.

#2: The Pit

[Image: puqdkwd7eg_Shot0001.jpg.png]

In the grounds of Statham Manor, an evil daemon has emerged from a volcano in an underground pit. Do you dare face the daemon before his armies overrun the world? And can you survive the horrors of the Pit?

An extended coaster with the following stats:

Excitement: 9.84
Intensity: 9.45
Nausea: 4.69
Max speed: 153.9 km/h
Ride length: 2787.23 m
Ride time: 1:56
Total air time: 19 seconds
Total inversions: 12

Creator's note:

This is my first sandbox coaster, but I've had this idea for a coaster for a while. Inspired in part by Alton Towers theme park in the UK, where nothing can be build above the tree line, I thought about building a coaster that was 90% below ground level. The result is also inspired by the Canyon Swing in New Zealand, which showed me the intensity that can be gained when something moves very fast, very close to a wall! Best ridden at night!

Also, all the red terrain blocks at ground level should ideally be green and covered in flowers to represent the gardens of the manor. But I can't make them green and still have the pit red! Also, if I try to build flowers on the terrain blocks, they are all built in the pit. So please forgive the weird looking red terrain in the grounds of the manor. If anyone knows a way around this, I'd be very grateful for advice!

#3: Kinga-ca

[Image: wkhg0n5dbd_Kinga-Ca-110221122121006.PNG.png]

Number of inversion(s):1
Number of drop(s):2
Track length: 507.23M
Highest drop: 40M

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, March 1, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
my favorite one is forbidden atlantis