[REL] Endurance

Edit: Download in the 5th post
-----------------------------------

I was going for one of my little strolls around the country side one day when suddenly I came upon this...

(Sorry about the quality, I took these images on my camera phone.)

[Image: mobpicture1.jpg]

It looks like some sort of dive machine, in this picture I had to climb a tree to take it.

[Image: mobpicture2.jpg]

Coming down closer I managed to take a shot of the underneath of the first drop and start of the half loop.

[Image: mobpicture3.jpg]

I crossed over onto the path and took this picture, it's some sort of display stand.

[Image: mobpicture4.jpg]

^Yes, definitely a Dive Machine. Here's a picture I took of the station.

[Image: mobpicture5.jpg]

Water cannons! Unfornately they needed you to insert money into them to use them and I didn't have anything at the time. Frown

[Image: mobpicture6.jpg]

Here's a picture of the splash down section, no Dive Machine is complete without one.

[Image: mobpicture7.jpg]

My one last picture that I have to show you is this, apparently it's named...

[Image: mobpicture8.jpg]

That's all I have to show you now, tomorrow I'll bring my better camera to take some good quality photos with. I hope you've enjoyed the photos! Biggrin

Coasteriffic

Looks nice, but you do know you can take pictures with the "f10" button in-game?
(Mar 8, 2011, 04:23 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: Looks nice, but you do know you can take pictures with the "f10" button in-game?

Thanks Smile, I'm presenting the rollercoaster in story line, I just used print screen to take the photos and then lowered the quality. Not a real camera phone.

Coasteriffic
Update!

So I came down to the site today with my better, 10 megapixel camera and took these photos...

I was quite exited as they were actaully testing the coaster as you can see in this shot...
[Image: picture1sy.jpg]

Unfortunately there were engineers and staff about so I couldn't get a lot of photo's as you can see here.
[Image: picture3ri.jpg]

Another photo of the coaster in testing.
[Image: picture2zwk.jpg]

...It's even got flame at the splashdown.
[Image: picture4j.jpg]

And 2 more shots, this one...
[Image: picture6e.jpg]

...and this one. I had to climb a tree to take it and it's one of my favourites.
[Image: picture5r.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed the update and photos Biggrin.
Coasteriffic

As I haven't updated for quite a while I've decided to upload the coaster to the site. Download and more screens below...

--> DOWNLOAD! <--

Here's some more screenshots (click on them for fullscreen):

[Image: shot0001y.th.png]
[Image: shot0002ho.th.png]
[Image: shot0003cx.th.png]
[Image: shot0004n.th.png]
[Image: shot0005fdm.th.png]
[Image: shot0006l.th.png]
[Image: shot0007p.th.png]
[Image: shot0008y.th.png]
[Image: shot0009f.th.png]
[Image: shot0011h.th.png]
[Image: shot0012g.th.png]
[Image: shot0013ul.th.png]
[Image: shot0014j.th.png]

Before you download, you might want to see if you have the required CS (I didn't use all of the CS pictured below, just the majority of it)

[Image: csihadathetime.jpg]

See the included README for help on installing it.

Coasteriffic Smile
Nice job! Downloading now.
but i like mobys steel jungle v1 better hehe
(May 17, 2011, 11:52 AM)TC8950 Wrote: Nice job! Downloading now.
but i like mobys steel jungle v1 better hehe

Thanks!
Looks cool, but personally, when I'm making a park or ride in RCT, I try to use about 4 to 5 CS sets per park so that people don't have to download a billion different sets. I know how tempting it can be though; as I have a lot of CS sets too. ;-)
^True, very good method Tongue.