Hey all, it's been 4 years...

That's the last time I posted here.

It's Jon Seitz from the formerly established RCT3beat.com.
Man Justin, the place looks great, really nice job with the site. I recently got back into RCT3, the game never gets old really. It's just a shame that no other developer has taken the initiative to make their own version of a theme park sim.

I wrote Frontier games and asked why they don't just start a whole new IP to avoid any issues with copyright holders (Chis Sawyer, etc) but I didn't get a response of course Wink

Anyway, since the RCT3beat.com days, I've been into playing on my PS3 and with an awesome game Little Big Planet. In fact if you have the game of the year edition of the game, I'm Jonathon Seitz (Cstrfrk). One of the 18 creators chosen to create a level for the disc. PANDAmonium is my level. It was an amazing experience and I got to meet some great people from Sony. Now I'm just waiting for the sequel to come out in November.

So again, Justin you've got an awesome sight here, might just have to publish some of my stuff Wink It's really a shame, I've been trying to hunt down all the content from RCT3beat.com as far as all the music/sound fx, etc. and I can't find any of it. I know I backed it up somewhere....ugghhh.

So is anyone still around from back in the good 'ol days? a few people that come to mind off the top of my head are:

Belloman of course Wink
Vodhin
nascarnick
Chickenselects
Coasterdude

Ahhhh the good ol days...
Holy CRAP! Scratch that! I just found pretty much EVERYTHING from RCT3beat.com! Gonna go look through it all now!
Welcome back - and it's good to see you again! Biggrin Thanks for the kind comments; a lot of work has gone into making this site what it is.

RCT3 certainly never gets old... especially with all of the custom scenery and whatnot that's come out. It's like a whole new game, over and over again.

Of the names you've mentioned, there's really only me and Vodhin around anymore. At least I'd assume Vodhin is still around - his website is currently down with a message saying it'll be back in September of this year, so it must be relatively recent... Wink
Hey, guys! Justin, it's so great to see this site still going strong after so long. Smile I've just been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 again and it's still as good and addictive as ever. Reminded me of the RCT3Beat days. Did you find any of the stuff, Jon? I'll forgive you for your lapse of memory of me from the glory days! Tsk

Anyway, how are you guys doing after all these years? Hope you're both doing well. Happy

It's great to see that RCT3 fansites can still be going strong. I see Atari has announced the possibility of a fourth title which would be very exciting. Just came across this and thought I would say hello to both of you! Well done on such a well-executed fansite, Justin
(Apr 6, 2011, 08:53 PM):Go_Go_Go_RCT3: Wrote: Hey, guys! Justin, it's so great to see this site still going strong after so long. Smile I've just been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 again and it's still as good and addictive as ever. Reminded me of the RCT3Beat days. Did you find any of the stuff, Jon? I'll forgive you for your lapse of memory of me from the glory days! Tsk

Anyway, how are you guys doing after all these years? Hope you're both doing well. Happy

It's great to see that RCT3 fansites can still be going strong. I see Atari has announced the possibility of a fourth title which would be very exciting. Just came across this and thought I would say hello to both of you! Well done on such a well-executed fansite, Justin

Good to see you again! Smile It's hard to believe how long I've been doing this...

Unfortunately Jon hasn't been back since the first post in this thread... maybe he'll swing by again at some point in the future, though.
Welcome back
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
(Aug 11, 2011, 02:40 AM)GameProKing Wrote: Welcome back. Smile Haven't seen you in a while.

Please stop bumping old threads.

ON TOPIC:
Hi Go Go, I've seen you before but we never met. Eek
I don't know Why there's bumping on here
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
(Aug 14, 2011, 03:30 AM)DutchBros Wrote: I don't know Why there's bumping on here

No its just GPK is bumping ALOT of old threads.
hello my name is zack sometimes when i click on icons it takes me to this weird screen of numbers do you have any idea what the heck is going on? thanks zack.