Southern Islands

Right now im working on a scenario called Southern Islands its gonna be a bunch if islands connected together and have some pretty good coasters in it so keep looking for pics soon...
this scenario is having some major work done right now i got a giga coaster bulit and im buliding a catwalk for it to add realisim to it and its taking quite a bit of time but here are some pics of it...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

next up will be finishing the catwalk and then maybe trying to lay some more steel worx to the coaster ill have more pics up soon enough of the progress... right now about 2% LOL!
here are some more pics of the cat walk finally finished i changed the coaster to a LIM launch one due to the sheer size of a giga and didnt want to spnend 3 days on a cat walk for it lol.. and some more pics of steel works on the loop customized...

Right now i got the first island finished and working on the 2nd island I will have pics up soon of the first island and the themeing on it.. the 2nd island will contain most of the thrill rides and possibley another coaster.. just depends on the design i choose..
Here are some more pics i got one is of the coaster cat walk while its moving and the others are of coaster its self...

Here is a pic of the first finished island...

next up is finishing up the 2nd island and linking it up and buliding another coaster for it... more pics up soon.. about 30% with this
Here is some pics of the 2nd island not finished but got some rides on it soon to be up will be pics of the coaster im working on

Here is the 2nd island finished and the coaster with it...enjoy the pics

shot 3.JPG (Size: 230.96 KB / Downloads: 205)