TC8950's Scenario Pack (Part One Released!)

File in post #12.

--------------------------
Hey everybody! Long time no-see RCTgo Community! Considering I haven't played rct3 for 6 months, I think I still got the building charm. XD So far I have 9 Scenarios built. Biggrin My favorite one so far is the Formula RCT: Tropical racing, which is 3 Go-Kart tracks to start out with. I had fun with the non collide able track on the Formula RCT 02. :P
[Image: shot0007w.png]
Oh how fun. <3 you RCT3 data files.

I won't post much more photos, one my internet is slow, two Fooly Cooly is on and its the last eps. so yea bye. Feed Back plz? :3

Feel free to sample the first scenario. Download Pine Valley Now. Don't know where to put it? Read the read me file for all the info you need.

(Original RCT3 is only needed.)

EDIT:
I also forgot to say, No Custom Content will be used in this pack.
Just finished Scenario 11 (Frozen Peak) it took me 3 hours. o_e

Anyway photos:
[Image: shot0010j.png]
[Image: shot0011s.png]
[Image: shot0012m.png]

Feed back please.

Attached Files
  Scenario1PineValley.zip (Size: 344.31 KB / Downloads: 289)
I'm starting to run out of ideas, please give me some. :3
You Should build some kind of River Ride called:Tcs Log fume River
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Thanks for the idea, but i'm looking for ideas for scenarios.
maybe like FROZEN RIVER a water boat but i dont know
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Make an alpine resort if you haven't already. Smile
Nice idea! Eek
or like a oak resort with a scenario ride
<bump> No need to bump old threads.
Some where in summer break I got addicted to Team Fortress 2. I'll get back on this project. xD