Poll: Should I keep the glass wall near the entrace?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indoor Pyramid Pool

This is my first pool. It's an "indoor" pool, with the majority of the complex being contained withing a giant pyramid. It is a 2 story complex with the slides going throughout various chambers within the walls and occasionally escaping into the surrounding jungles.

I uploaded many screenshots as it can be difficult to maneuver the camera inside the pyramid (don't forget the coaster cams though!). You can view the pics on the download page [here]

The glass wall by the entrance was a last minute addition, originally it was the Egyptian paint and hieroglyphics, I could easily change it back as I am not sure how the glass fits. I did not use any CS.

7 slides
4 spas
2 high dives
12 chairs

I left room in the roof for a roller coaster to possibly go through, or I could add a chairlift and move the food stalls to the top of the pyramid.

I had an alternate version with a lazy river and an extended jungle on the outside of the pyramid. As far as leaves getting in the way of the rides occasionally, I've discovered that each time the game is loaded the trees are randomly generated in the same place, so each load will have differently shaped and sized foliage. When I first made it there were no leaves getting in your face though.

Any feedback is appreciated. I'd like to add CS to my next pool.
Looks sweet! Very original.