Lighthouse Pier Amusement Park (NCS)

1995----------------------------------------
Hello readers! Today I bring you one of my smaller updates. (Great, a break! :P) I will be showing you some never seen rides in Lighthouse Pier (the park area). Enjoy!

Here we have Whirlpool. The ride is almost a complete copy of West Coaster located in Pacific Park, Santa Monica, CA. I've been on it and it feels the same as the original! (Rewnis note: I've really been on it! :P)
[Image: 5881447107_0cae351648.jpg]

To start our island rides tour, I present you with Loop-de-loop. It is designed to look like your average roller coaster, but it is really a flat ride.
[Image: 5882007610_328f01a090.jpg]

I had to ride the Great Wheel to get this shot of the Palm Putt Putt Minigolf. You will have to pay extra to play, sadly.
[Image: 5881447415_79cc127090.jpg]

Here is another ride, simply named Pirate Ship.
[Image: 5882007878_45b61fcc7c.jpg]

Here we have a childrens ride, the Nessie-go-round.
[Image: 5882007988_c17fd0a751.jpg]

To end off the update, I want to tell you about our weekly night time spectacular, Rockin' Sea. It will have lasers coming from the water's surface, and fireworks launching out from barges set at sea. Guests watching from the main viewing area (Lighthouse Theater) will be treated with extra fireworks launching from the stage. And with the music coming from a music legend, the King of Pop. Michael Jackson! It will be a wonderful way to end the night!

Thanks for reading!
-John Watson
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
Comments are always appreciated!
-----------------------------------------------------------
1976------------------------

A message from the park founder-
Hello readers! We hope you enjoyed the beginning of the new year! Back to business, we have altered some of our plans for the park. Don't worry! The park will remain to have the same rides as planned.

As you can see, we are separating Lighthouse Pier (area) into three "new" lands: Lighthouse Pier, Tiki Beach, and Boardwalk.
[Image: 5910587418_a5147cdeb6.jpg]

I also wanted to tell you about opening day next year. Our own John Watson and his new team will cover the event. Invited guests will be able to enter the "closed" park. During the night we will officially open the park and continue to let the public in.

I wish you all the best.
-David Walsh, Park Founder
1976--------------------
Hello readers! Sorry for not posting for the past few months. We were not allowed in the park due to high tide season. Luckily, no major incidents were reported Smile. I just resumed work in the park today, and you won't believe how much the park progressed.

Apple Orchards---

Due to safety concerns, our Wind Chime Swings ride was removed and relocated in front of the ocean. The rides location was replaced by Spinner.
[Image: 5948481663_5aa52788bc.jpg]

Here is the new location in Lighthouse Pier-
[Image: 5948481813_75456a497a.jpg]

Lighthouse Pier---

Here we have our kiddie coaster, Lighthouse Train Co.
[Image: 5948481975_3fdeeecf1c.jpg]

We have a brand new ride called Bumpers in our newly built town.
[Image: 5948482193_cd82b6f179.jpg]

Ocean Land---

We have built another roller coaster at Ocean Land called Triton. I don't have picture of that due to it being hidden in the big loop section of Hammerhead. Other than that, Ocean Land is almost complete.

Tiki Beach-

In this photo you can see our Luau Theater and Flamin' Sun.
[Image: 5948482359_dbe7c0d3db.jpg]

Lighthouse Pier Boardwalk-

I had to take a photo from Xtreme Sea to take this photo of our new observation tower.
[Image: 5948482647_4bd360c8f7.jpg]

Well, thats all for now. I am sure our park founder told you about Phase 2. And I have to keep my lips shut! Well, maybe next time!

Thanks for reading!
-John Watson

All comments and criticism are appreciated!
----------------------------------------------------
1996-----
Hello readers! Today I was about to update the park, but then I was called not to come. It was then I found out why in this newspaper article-
[Image: 5955911230_d5b80c74b3.jpg]

Well, rest in peace to that man Frown, and I wish the family comfort. I will go into the park the day after tomorrow to check out the park.

Thanks for reading!
-John Watson
Your logo is great. Did you draw it by hand?

I always like to see creative ways of making parks without CS, so I'm looking forward to the download.
Cool stuff including the logo but how did you do the logo
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Hello readers! I am very sorry to inform you that I will not continue updating this park. As I was building the park, it became very laggy and I'm pretty much done with it. I do not feel that it was worth it and stopped building. I will begin a new park sometime else, and can't wait for the surprise I am going to give you!

Farewell Lighthouse Pier!
Goodbye this is a second time I've seen you close one of your parks down
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Looks great for not having CS in it!